People (or Person) That Need to Die

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
I'm not big on wishing people to die, but maybe Cartman from South Park could be appropriate.

Or Chaos. He's only a low information janitor, after all.

But probably just Cartman.

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
This goes against the spirit of the thread, but:

Here's someone I think should NOT have died.

rrr_img_42482.jpg

He should have remained alive and had to live in a tiny little cell for decades. Even if he had some illness, they should have provided just enough medical care to keep him going.

Instead he took the easy way out on his own terms and at his own choice.

Neki

Molten Core Raider
Why all the hate for Piers Morgan?

Maybe it's because he is an Arsenal fan

/cheapshot

Sloshed

Lord Nagafen Raider
Al Sharpton
Jessie Jackson
Whoopi Goldberg
Alec Baldwin
James Carville
Paul Finebaum
Kanye
Honey Boo Boo and her redneck clan
Sean Hannity
Nancy Pelosi
My mother in law
Chris Brown
Miley Cyrus

Well that's enough for now

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Al Sharpton
Jessie Jackson
Whoopi Goldberg
Alec Baldwin
James Carville
Paul Finebaum
Kanye
Honey Boo Boo and her redneck clan
Sean Hannity
Nancy Pelosi
My mother in law
Chris Brown
Miley Cyrus

Well that's enough for now
finebaum-twerk.gif

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them?

Xequecal

Trump's Staff
Andrew Wakefield.

A quick rundown:

1. Made millions of dollars on a scheme that essentially involved torturing small children for money. He invested heavily in a company producing MMR vaccine alternatives, then falsified research to claim the current MMR vaccine causes autism in order to drive people to purchase his product. Said falsified research involved performing spinal taps on small children, a very painful procedure.

2. His claims about a vaccine - autism link provided credibility to the anti-vaccination movement where none existed before, spurring hundreds of thousands of parents to refuse to vaccinate their kids and causing a resurgence of nearly-eradicated illnesses. Tens of thousands of child deaths can be directly linked to him and his fraud. He's probably killed more people than first world terrorism has in the past century, but he's still a millionaire and the only consequence he's suffered is losing his medical license.

Andrew Wakefield.

A quick rundown:

1. Made millions of dollars on a scheme that essentially involved torturing small children for money. He invested heavily in a company producing MMR vaccine alternatives, then falsified research to claim the current MMR vaccine causes autism in order to drive people to purchase his product. Said falsified research involved performing spinal taps on small children, a very painful procedure.

2. His claims about a vaccine - autism link provided credibility to the anti-vaccination movement where none existed before, spurring hundreds of thousands of parents to refuse to vaccinate their kids and causing a resurgence of nearly-eradicated illnesses. Tens of thousands of child deaths can be directly linked to him and his fraud. He's probably killed more people than first world terrorism has in the past century, but he's still a millionaire and the only consequence he's suffered is losing his medical license.
I really don't like the concept of wishing death on people in general. but for this guy? I agree wholeheartedly, it's hard enough getting uneducated people to understand the importance of vaccines. Without creeps like this confusing the issue.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Polar bears aren't people and they don't need to die. Polar bears are awesome. Why do Asians hate polar bears so much?

Olscratch

tour de salt
<Banned>
How about 8 out of 10 of everyone currently living.
rrr_img_43793.jpg

If I had to pick just 1 though, Bryan Fischer.