Persona 5

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

DrSpooge

Blackwing Lair Raider
Famitsu apparently just gave the game a 39/40, which means a few things.

1). The 9/10er needs to...disappear.
2). Famitsu considers it a worthy rival to FFXIII, FF Type Zero, Resident Evil 6 and Tales of Xillia, but inferior to Nintendogs and FFXIII-2
3). It follows that Famitsu can no longer be trusted, but still...a near-perfect score is better than a low score.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
FFXIII was a terrible game. I now expect Persona 5 to be one of the best jRPG's ever made. I consider P4G to be the best ever.

Found this on Reddit: Persona 5 Famitsu Review Score: 39/40

Persona Famitsu Review Comparison
Here’s a comparison to the Famitsu review scores of recent Persona 3/4 games.

• Persona 5 (PS3/PS4)10/10/10/9 [39/40]
  • Persona 4 Golden (PSV) – 9/9/9/8 [35/40]
  • Persona 4 (PS2) – 8/9/8/8 [33/40]
  • Persona 3 (PS2) – 9/8/8/8 [33/40]

Last edited:

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
Persona is one of the only games I will allow myself to get hyped up over. Fuck, any of the SMT games, really.

Araxen

So unfair!!

qyynomS.jpg

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
So unfair!!

How so? Unless I'm missing something it's just a Finnish console with P5 pre-ordered on a JPN PSN account. If you really wanted to play the game in Japanese only you could do the same.

Araxen

How so? Unless I'm missing something it's just a Finnish console with P5 pre-ordered on a JPN PSN account. If you really wanted to play the game in Japanese only you could do the same.

It's unfair that Japan gets it some six months before us! lol

Vorph

Yeah, it would definitely be nice if Sega would give Atlus the resources necessary to do worldwide releases. Probably never going to happen though. Even the 3DS games take an extra 6+ months to localize, and it used to be longer. P3 and P3 FES each took a year or more to come over.

On the bright side though, SMT IV Apocalypse next week!

CaughtCross

Vyemm Raider
If you don't care too much about spoilers this guy speaks English and is playing it in Japanese and translating everything as it happens. I can't wait to play this game in English.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Vorph

Rest of the English cast:
Xander Mobus as the protagonist
Cassandra Morris as Morgana
Max Mittelman as Ryuji Sakamoto
Erika Harlacher as Ann Takamaki
Matt Mercer as Yusuke Kitagawa
Cherami Leigh as Makoto Niijima
Erica Lindbeck as Futaba Sakura
Xanthe Huynh as Haru Okumura
Robbie Daymond as Goro Akechi

Persona without Troy Baker, Liam O'Brien, Tara Platt, Laura Bailey, Yuri Lowenthal, Michelle Ruff, etc. makes me sad. Hopefully at least some of them have supporting roles.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user