Petition to ban Gavinmad

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!
Status
Not open for further replies.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
once a favorite poster of mine, he's been pretty insufferable lately.

• 5Worf
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 5 users

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
I wonder how many people consider me one of their favorite posters...

Petition to ban everyone who is liked more than me so I can be the favorite.

• 1Barf
  • 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
btw, in case anyone doesn't realize, this was a tongue in cheek thread -- i don't really want gavin banned.

• 1Brony
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
chthonic-anemos chthonic-anemos kill yourself faggot

cU518M9.jpg
IOUWzNL.jpg

• 4Rustled
  • 2Like
  • 1Haram
Reactions: 7 users

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
chthonic-anemos chthonic-anemos kill yourself faggot

cU518M9.jpg
IOUWzNL.jpg
Man, I'm really sorry to hear this. You've always been supportive of others when it comes to animals. That cat looks a lot like my Amira, whom I posted about a year and a half ago when she needed to have a tube stuck in her neck for me to feed her through. She's doing wonderfully now btw, and is even kinda chubby but I don't have the heart to restrict her food in any way and just pamper her at every turn. I think it was even you that pointed out how the marking on her back looked like a ballsack.

My sympathies, and I hope you find another one just as awesome soon.

• 3Like

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Man, I'm really sorry to hear this. You've always been supportive of others when it comes to animals. That cat looks a lot like my Amira, whom I posted about a year and a half ago when she needed to have a tube stuck in her neck for me to feed her through. She's doing wonderfully now btw, and is even kinda chubby but I don't have the heart to restrict her food in any way and just pamper her at every turn. I think it was even you that pointed out how the marking on her back looked like a ballsack.

My sympathies, and I hope you find another one just as awesome soon.

Her death has genuinely been one of the worst experiences of my entire life. Given some of the fucked up shit that has happened to me I never thought I'd say that about a damn pet dying but here we are, first world problems. I was already an emotional cripple that couldn't cope with loss and I didn't want to get attached to another pet in the first place, but we ended up attached at the hip. I have trouble falling asleep because I'm so used to her sleeping on me and I'll wake up in the middle of the night and start to wonder where she is before I remember she's dead. And then there's the guilt because it turns by the time we first took her to the vet (about 2 weeks before she died) it was already too late because she would have needed way more time to differentiate between asthma and congestive heart failure, and the heart failure was too advanced for her to have that much time. I didn't miss the major symptom that presented early enough that she could have had a chance at treatment, I blew it off out of ignorance because a cat coughing looks and sounds like a human blowing a snot rocket so I didn't realize how serious it was. And on the morning of the day she died, I woke up and went to check on her and she was lying on her side mouth open panting because her lungs were full of liquid due to her not responding to the lasix injection she'd gotten two days previously, and while I tried to comfort her, she would periodically try to stand up and frantically lurch around squeaking, not knowing why she could barely breath with this desperate look on her face wondering why her human wasn't making it better.

I spend a significant chunk of every day contemplating going out next to the little brick mausoleum I built for her, dousing myself in gasoline, and lighting a match.

• 8Solidarity
  • 1Haram
  • 1Like
Reactions: 9 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
<3 gavinmad, that does really suck. sorry for making the joke about your post earlier, i didn't realize what i was looking at and reacted insensitively.

dunno what i'll do when my cat Pumpkin dies, honestly choked me up a bit reading that post

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
Her death has genuinely been one of the worst experiences of my entire life. Given some of the fucked up shit that has happened to me I never thought I'd say that about a damn pet dying but here we are, first world problems. I was already an emotional cripple that couldn't cope with loss and I didn't want to get attached to another pet in the first place, but we ended up attached at the hip. I have trouble falling asleep because I'm so used to her sleeping on me and I'll wake up in the middle of the night and start to wonder where she is before I remember she's dead. And then there's the guilt because it turns by the time we first took her to the vet (about 2 weeks before she died) it was already too late because she would have needed way more time to differentiate between asthma and congestive heart failure, and the heart failure was too advanced for her to have that much time. I didn't miss the major symptom that presented early enough that she could have had a chance at treatment, I blew it off out of ignorance because a cat coughing looks and sounds like a human blowing a snot rocket so I didn't realize how serious it was. And on the morning of the day she died, I woke up and went to check on her and she was lying on her side mouth open panting because her lungs were full of liquid due to her not responding to the lasix injection she'd gotten two days previously, and while I tried to comfort her, she would periodically try to stand up and frantically lurch around squeaking, not knowing why she could barely breath with this desperate look on her face wondering why her human wasn't making it better.

I spend a significant chunk of every day contemplating going out next to the little brick mausoleum I built for her, dousing myself in gasoline, and lighting a match.

I honestly don't know how I'd handle a similar situation happening to me, and I am genuinely gutted for you. I'm so sorry for your loss and I really hope memories of the good times can make up for the incredibly hard passing.

Stay strong.

• 3Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>

Deepest condolences, Gavin. That shit was heartbreaking to read and I’m sorry for what happened.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.