Phasmophobia (PC, VR Crossplay)

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I felt like my friends were figuring out the shit to fast (too easy) and they were Utnayan drunk so I started turning off the power and playing creepy kid laughs into the mic.

They still think it was the demon doing the noises that got them killed.
Lol. That's amazing. All I had to do to get things going is go into sound settings and set my mic to the default. Default communications device. After that the mic test in game worked really well.

And yea, just going and doing the solves and bailing is the way to finish them quickly. I also played with some high levels and they'd get 2 clues and know the ghost type pretty quick. We'd go for 3 if it was easy.

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I felt like my friends were figuring out the shit to fast (too easy) and they were Utnayan drunk so I started turning off the power and playing creepy kid laughs into the mic.

They still think it was the demon doing the noises that got them killed.
yeah this game can definitely use a crossover into among us.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Lol. That's amazing. All I had to do to get things going is go into sound settings and set my mic to the default. Default communications device. After that the mic test in game worked really well.

And yea, just going and doing the solves and bailing is the way to finish them quickly. I also played with some high levels and they'd get 2 clues and know the ghost type pretty quick. We'd go for 3 if it was easy.
Yeah no wonder you didn't enjoy it as much if people are just powering through lol

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Yeah no wonder you didn't enjoy it as much if people are just powering through lol
Oh no, I absolutely loved it. I didn't mean to give the impression that I didn't enjoy it. I didn't have any jump scare crazy moments but the tense moments when the door slams shut in the school and the lights go out was so amazing!! Lol

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I've never seen fingerprints and ghost orbs. Never. Did all the stuff the internet told me to do, multiple camera angles, lights out, night vision on cameras on.

Thoroughly UV-ed the entire ghost room twice, even objects the ghost interacted with seconds ago such as the light switch. Resolved the training, it was a Poltergeist (prints, ghost orbs, spirit box). Had the last one confirmed, too.

At this point I'm convinced it's a graphical glitch.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Could be, we see finger prints like 20% of the time. We don't always see ghost orbs but I've seen them a few times.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
OK playing tonight my friends who are streaming. I totally want to fuck with them again because the games are getting boring. Does anyone got some good advice how to fuck with them. Theythink they’re fucking Detective Geralt and Sherlock wrapped into one.

I guess I could invite our own demon Utnayan Utnayan to the discord.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
You can tell male from female streamers even without cam and sound just by the way of whether they turn off the lights when they leave a room.

• 1Like

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
True endgame skills

1605384356614.png

• 1Like

BrotherWu

MAGA
<Silver Donator>
I ignored this game although it was topping the charts for weeks. Shitty rainy day yesterday so the kids and I and another family member decide to pick it up. Very simple concept but it is a blast and completely worth the $14 if you have some friends to play with. Fun mechanics, great environment and lots of opportunity to expand it.

• 1Worf

BrotherWu

MAGA
<Silver Donator>
Shit, I searched for it and it didn't show up! Maybe I had a typo. Amod Amod could you nuke this please?

• 1Like

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Friends who are around level 150 have started playing without flashlights (just candles and 1-2 UV) relying more on light sources available in the environment - all to increase the challenge a bit.

Meanwhile I mapped an attack (the woosh noises are attacks, had no idea until I saw the file names), the grudge gurgling noise and footsteps to my GoXLR samples, now I need to join some randos and see how much I can mess with them.

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>

Worth checking out if the general ghost detective concept of phasmophobia in a single player isometric with a touch of Darkwood sounds appealing to you

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Met this mare named John tonight when for some reason decided to do a house by myself.

1607407041305.png

I made it out and got 3/4 of the objectives, but oof. Felt like I needed to learn how to breathe normally all over again when it was done.