Philip Seymour Hoffman Found Dead

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
i wont go so far as to say he was the best actor ever, but whenever you see him pop up in a movie it was always a pleasure. he was great in Doubt.

foddon

Silver Knight of the Realm
When I think of him I always think of him in The Talented Mr Ripley for some reason.

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Sure man. But he can be a shitty human being and a good actor at the same time. They are not mutually exclusive things.

Plenty of good human beings that can't act for shit.
Did I say they were? I said he was selfish and should not be mourned, despite being good at his craft.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Yes because once you're a parent you magically become immune to any problems you may have developed earlier in life.

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Yes because once you're a parent you magically become immune to any problems you may have developed earlier in life.
I'm going to go out on a limb here and say there are plenty of people with vastly less resources than Hoffman who have overcome their addiction when they realized that they have others who depend on them.

Bondurant

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
ITT random TMZ tea party trolls shitting on another "filthy heroin addict artist found dead in Manhattan" because drugs are only lethal in NY.

iannis

Musty Nester
Shh. He's high. Also from france.

You'll get collateral pussy just taking a French or British guy around to parties. Don't fuck it up.

Edit: Strangely not German or Scandinavian though. That's an entirely different vibe.

Ichu

Molten Core Raider
Some local talent to set the mood. (If management counts as local :p)

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
People who are so selfish as to overdose on heroin with 3 small children dependent on them as a father should never be mourned.
No one has the right to tell people who they can and can't mourn the death of.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Lot of pussies in this thread that have never done hard drugs. Heroin is awesome, PSH died like a G.