Philip Seymour Hoffman Found Dead

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
Omg this blows. Usually not phased by these things but why cant a shit actor die instead
frown.png
Paul-Walker.jpg

Sceleris_sl

shitlord
The biggest problem with mostly the absolute best actors, musicians and comedians, is that they are absolute basket cases, and they grab anything that can take their mind off of things. Only a handfull can live without anti depressants, copious amounts of alcohol, morfine, heroin, and whatnot. But the true geniuses are doped up to their eyeballs.

I think, when they finally get past those years of rejection and hearing they aren't good enough, they just cannot enjoy their success.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
The biggest problem with mostly the absolute best actors, musicians and comedians, is that they are absolute basket cases, and they grab anything that can take their mind off of things. Only a handfull can live without anti depressants, copious amounts of alcohol, morfine, heroin, and whatnot. But the true geniuses are doped up to their eyeballs.

I think, when they finally get past those years of rejection and hearing they aren't good enough, they just cannot enjoy their success.
Ok Dr. Phil

Gecko_sl

shitlord
Bummer. The guy was amazing in most of his roles.

We have too few great American actors under the age of 80. It's sad to lose another big one.

Cybsled

man heroin must be a helluva drug if a dude who has pretty much everything you could want in life still dies to heroin

hunger games 3 just started filming about a month ago so they will probably have to recast the part
I saw on ew.com that they are in post for part 3 and he had 7 days to film left in part 4. He kind of fades into the background in the books anyhow, so I imagine it won't impact their production massively unless the 7 days of filming he had to do were key scenes.

Lost Ranger_sl

shitlord
Eat a bowl of my dick "Bob Book". Make a stupid ass joke and I will call it a stupid ass joke.
Seriously. It is like watching some asshole try to get laughs with a knock-knock joke. It was barely worth a chuckleyearsago when it was first done. Time to steal some newer material boys.

Fyro

Golden Squire
I have a hard time caring when celebrities OD. He, of all people, knew the risks.

Not to be heartless, but lots of people die, people that are not self inflicting it upon themselves. Sure, his movies were excellent, but come on, top-tier acting doesn't excuse drug overdose in my world.

edit - fucking typos DRUID

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I don't care when people feel the need to tell everyone that they don't care when celebrities die.

iannis

Musty Nester
I came for the "rip in peace" and fake celebrity pictures. Thread delivers.

Just like hoffman does.

Or did.

rip in peace.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I don't care when people feel the need to tell everyone that they don't care when celebrities die.
Could say the opposite. I don't care when people feel the need to tell everyone they care when a celebrity kills themselves.