Phoenix & Arizona

Fifey

Trakanon Raider
Yeah, I grew up in Peoria/Glendale area, I left AZ like six ish years ago so downtown was just becoming a thing when I left and I've heard good things about it.

Still doesn't change my hatred of the people and culture of AZ. Last time I rode my bike there(December 2014), sone dickbag on central and Indian school area ran me off the road with his H2 and called me a faggot then drove off.

Antilles

Idiot Savaunt
I grew up in that area too and would be in the same boat as you if it weren't for moving over into the Arcadia area.

I can believe your bike incident but on the other hand, I've only had one major problem in the last ~3 years of riding around a lot. And that's split between road biking a nice loop through Scottsdale and Tempe, along with all of the bar biking we do. That happened on my way home from work as I was riding through Arcadia and some broad just wasn't paying attention and cut me off. She at least stopped though and was apologetic.

If you lived here for 24 years and moved 6ish ago then we're most likely the same age or close enough.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Just got into town... What's good tonight? Anyone want to tailgate the ASU USC game?

eVasiege_sl

shitlord
I've reluctantly joined in on the clubbing/bar scene in Scottsdale due to boredom...quite a handful of hot girls indeed. I never see them anywhere outside of the clubs and bars though. I don't get it. They can't all be students, can they?

Still doesn't change my hatred of the people and culture of AZ. Last time I rode my bike there(December 2014), sone dickbag on central and Indian school area ran me off the road with his H2 and called me a faggot then drove off.
I don't know what it is about this area. I live right around here and so much random crap happens on a daily basis. I still think it's pretty nice though.