Pit bulls - The Breed of Peace

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I have an English Bulldog that is 100% harmless but rat dogs love attacking him out of the blue for no apparent reason and I have to peel them off because my dog just sits there going "wtf"?. My neighbor has this psycho Boston Terrier that barks all fucking day and walks him outside without a leash, and if I take my dog out for a walk at the same time his terrier fucking lunges at mine. I end up having to yank the Boston off my dog and throwing it aside.. The little fucker is vicious.
When i had my dog in PA, i've kicked, yes physically kicked 2 little shits that came running up to my dog at separate times. Of course i look like an asshole, but there was a leash law in PA, and my dog was always under control.

why do this? cuz it's stupid to pull back my dog, whats gonna happen? i pull my dog back, trapping him, while some little shit barks and keeps on trying to attack him? naw fuck that, kick the little shit, it has no leash.

I did a quick google and sorry Tejas doesn't see to have a "no leash law" so you can't do that.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Both times I've had trouble with dogs it has been large breeds. First was a greyhound, was walking my dog and this dog was across the street at his front door as his people were walking in. Got past them and literally ran right through my dog trampling him.

The second was a pitbull. My wife was walking our dogs and the fucker was just wandering and ran up to her and started barking and snapping toward her, luckily she was walking by the house of a cop who was just getting out of his car. He actually pulled his gun and was going to shoot the fucker if it got any closer, but eventually just ran off.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
The second was a pitbull. My wife was walking our dogs and the fucker was just wandering and ran up to her and started barking and snapping toward her, luckily she was walking by the house of a cop who was just getting out of his car. He actually pulled his gun and was going to shoot the fucker if it got any closer, but eventually just ran off.
The irony here being that cops shoot dogs that don't deserve it and don't shoot dogs that do deserve it. Any medium to large breed dog acting aggressively with no owner in sight SHOULD be shot.

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
Just kick the dog Phoenix. I own one of those dogs you hate, and I do treat it like a kid, but I also understand that when he is unleashed and yapping at people some kids and adults will get nervous. He looks so cute tugging at a stranger's leg, while the adult suddenly regresses to to a five year old.
Kick the dog BP do it!!!

Cad

scientia potentia est
<Bronze Donator>
For those of you blind to what you're saying, sure little dogs can be shits, and who cares because they're 5-20lb dogs. They might put a scratch on you before you can punt it half way across the parking lot. Your precious "large breed" docile dogs, what are you going to do when it decides to attack you? (And they do.) ? You're going to get fucked up, that's what.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Hey what just happened? Some little shit Chihuahua came up to me and tried chasing after me on my bike, barking at me the entire time. Ironically ive had 2 pitbulls that were loose come up to me while I was out walking before, didnt try doing anything to me.
I've got a small dog that's been attacked by larger dogs several times. For some reason, it seems like owners of large dog breeds have no issues with walking them off leash.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
When i had my dog in PA, i've kicked, yes physically kicked 2 little shits that came running up to my dog at separate times. Of course i look like an asshole, but there was a leash law in PA, and my dog was always under control.

why do this? cuz it's stupid to pull back my dog, whats gonna happen? i pull my dog back, trapping him, while some little shit barks and keeps on trying to attack him? naw fuck that, kick the little shit, it has no leash.

I did a quick google and sorry Tejas doesn't see to have a "no leash law" so you can't do that.
I'm pretty sure leash laws aren't what empowers you to kick an attacking dog. Basically, all you have to do is ask it if it's a police dog, and if it says no, you can kick the shit out of it. If it says yes, the dog is committing a felony by impersonating a police officer.

Cad

scientia potentia est
<Bronze Donator>
I'm pretty sure leash laws aren't what empowers you to kick an attacking dog. Basically, all you have to do is ask it if it's a police dog, and if it says no, you can kick the shit out of it. If it says yes, the dog is committing a felony by impersonating a police officer.
I'd worry more about the owner than the dog, kick a dog and the guys who view their animals life as more important than the lives of other humans might go completely berserk.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I'd worry more about the owner than the dog, kick a dog and the guys who view their animals life as more important than the lives of other humans might go completely berserk.
We're talking about a terrier. There's no need to worry about a terrier owner. If they get really mad they'll probably make themselves pass out. If they are worthy of being feared and care about their dogs, then they won't be the type to let them run loose.

Cad

scientia potentia est
<Bronze Donator>
We're talking about a terrier. There's no need to worry about a terrier owner. If they get really mad they'll probably make themselves pass out. If they are worthy of being feared and care about their dogs, then they won't be the type to let them run loose.
I was picturing that aspie that practically shit himself trying to attack that religious nutjob at ASU, really.

THATS FUCKING OFFENSIVE! RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

khorum

Murder Apologist
Because, studies have found that humans dwelling with domesticated companio.....BAWWWW ITS SO CUTE

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Dogs are awesome
Cats are alright too when they aren't being little shit stains.

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
Seriously.

Why would you choose to care for an animal, and let it animal up your human dwelling unless it had some grander purpose? For cuddling?

Fucking weird if you ask me.
You're probably a psychopath or have some sort of anti-social personality disorder. Should get that checked out dawg.