Pit bulls - The Breed of Peace

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Holy shit there are so many wtf's in this video, blackshirt is the owner, one dog is on a leash, it looks like other dog either broke or got out of leash (it's on floor, lower left, 4s)

really gotta give props to the good samaritan w/ the fucking double dragon chain running in from the right at 20s
doubledragon_linda.png

too bad he looses his chain 5s later (it flies to the lower right)

at 23s you see blue hat guy with one of those old women push cart things, and he's using it to protect dying guy and assaulting the dogs with it (basically he's lawn mowering the dogs)

then you see guy with cup walk in from the left at 25s, then said NOPE and fucked out

then you have old man gardener spraying them at 35s, seems to work.

then holy shit at 40s, 3 guys (and chain guy, he has white hat) just use their bodies to shield dying guy.

at 44s you see big guy w/ bat come in from the left, he does nothing but hold the bat

at 49s we see whip guy back in action, only he gets fucked!

then at 52s we see old lady cart guy picking up and going after the dogs (who are going after whip guy)

we are also introduced to the dumbest fuckhead around, blue shirt/cap guy walking in from the left w/ his fucking tiny daughter! wtf, get out of there idiot

also NOPE, 25s cup guy is back, but not b4 placing his cup on the bumper of the car, at 1:01

at 1:46 chain guy runs away from dog and is literally inches away from chomping on the little kid, and fat blue shirt dad is just... "HUH!"

a couple of takaways, HOLY SHIT, how scary is it at 25s when you see 2 hell dogs bite into a grown (old?) mans shoulders and drag him away!, they drag him from the middle of the street to the sidewalk.

at 41s i am utterly confused as to what orange thing fell on the floor next to dogs feet (whip guy, whipped something and it fell out), you see hose guy kicking it at 1:22

chthonic-anemos

bitchute.com/video/EvyOjOORbg5l/
a couple of takaways, HOLY SHIT, how scary is it at 25s when you see 2 hell dogs bite into a grown (old?) mans shoulders and drag him away!, they drag him from the middle of the street to the sidewalk.

at 41s i am utterly confused as to what orange thing fell on the floor next to dogs feet (whip guy, whipped something and it fell out), you see hose guy kicking it at 1:22
Yeah, they used to use pitbulls to slaughter cattle and hogs.

I assume that kicked item is a chunk of skin and flesh. -edit Nevermind, looks like it fell out of chain guys pocket.

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
You need another guy in the booth with you lanx to provide some color commentary and give a little pop to your insights and analysis.

70dip.png

Sledge

Trakanon Raider
The guy with the baseball bat should be ashamed to call himself a man. He had multiple chances to crack a dogs spine or crush their head. Pathetic. At least give the bat to someone with a set of balls.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Cynthia Oliver, 55, began arguing with the unnamed victim outside her building at 2414 Belmont Ave, police said. She soon let the pets off the leash and ordered them to attack, they said.

The first victim lost a part of his right ear, sustained severe nerve damage to his arms and suffered lacerations to his chest and arms, police said. He and the 46-year-old man, who suffered cuts to his arms, were taken to Saint Barnabas Hospital in stable condition. The dogs were taken to Animal Care and Control.

Oliver was charged with eight counts of assault and two counts of reckless endangerment. Her bail was set at $35,000.
http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/...icle-1.2358056

looks like blackshirt guy wasn't owner, was also a good samaritan.

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
That spectacle needed Cesar Millan swinging in on a rope then running around making hand gestures and "Shhh" sounds while complaining about how bad of a pack leader that bitch is.

Agraza

Registered Hutt
What else are they going to do with it? Liability is too high to let someone try to care for it. All developed nations kill a ton of pets.

khorum

Murder Apologist
Yeah I figured they had to be put down. Was curious if they had a special process for aggressive animals that have caused serious injury like that.

As for "all developed nations", I mentioned Iran for a reason. Don't watch this if you like dogs, or humanity for that matter.

Sad how even as she's dying she tries to protect the puppy around 1:45.

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande
Yeah I figured they had to be put down. Was curious if they had a special process for aggressive animals that have caused serious injury like that.

As for "all developed nations", I mentioned Iran for a reason. Don't watch this if you like dogs, or humanity for that matter.

Sad how even as she's dying she tries to protect the puppy around 1:45.
That probably has to be the most disturbing thing I've ever seen-- I couldn't even watch beyond the thirty second mark. The dog's wailing howl when the dude injects him sent chills up my spine. Maybe it's just a statement as to how much I love dogs, or one of how little I care about humans, but that video disturbed me more than any ISIS snuff video I've seen to date. If someone offered me a big red button that would result in a massive airstrike against those fuckers I wouldn't even hesitate for a moment.

khorum

Murder Apologist
That probably has to be the most disturbing thing I've ever seen-- I couldn't even watch beyond the thirty second mark. The dog's wailing howl when the dude injects him sent chills up my spine. Maybe it's just a statement as to how much I love dogs, or one of how little I care about humans, but that video disturbed me more than any ISIS snuff video I've seen to date. If someone offered me a big red button that would result in a massive airstrike against those fuckers I wouldn't even hesitate for a moment.
Yeah if you're a dog lover it's prolly best not to get to the puppy part.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I don't understand why no one pinned the loose dog to the ground. We had a pitbull attack and start killing our dog and we pinned him to the ground by his neck and laid on top of it basically choking it near to death before the owner got there.