Pit bulls - The Breed of Peace

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Haus

<Silver Donator>
Laziest walking death machines I know....
download_20180521_131106.jpg

• 3Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Ignatius

#thePewPewLife
Doggo is a hero. Fuck kids (just had the cops come remove 40 American inventors from my apartments pool).

Ignatius

#thePewPewLife

Area I live in is one of those used to be shitty, but getting better kinda places. A lot of the surrounding neighborhoods dump their kids off and they hop the fence to get into my apartment's pool and they scream and fight and make it unusable for the tenants.

I'm just salty.

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
Not a pitbull but a husky kills 30 other pets in one night when it got loose.

Utah dog owner facing charges after her husky goes on ‘killing spree’
So I had a pit but my other dog is a Malamute/Husky mix. About 100lbs of idiocy. It was funny when I was looking for places to rent in LA everyone was SUPER worried about the mega-chill 14 year old 50lb Pit but didn't blink an eye at the 4yo giant Malamute which I knew to be the real terror. Before she died, the Pit never put a single foot sideways but the Malamute spent his first few months in my place chewing on walls, slamming his head through window screens and trying to kill and eat everything smaller than him.

I could totally see my dog doing this.

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande
English bulldog master race breed. Chick magnet, never barks, great with kids, can be trained to ride skateboard, and is an altogether hilarious animal.. Only downside is short lifespan and can't take it out too long if it's really hot outside.

• 3Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Sludig

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Area I live in is one of those used to be shitty, but getting better kinda places. A lot of the surrounding neighborhoods dump their kids off and they hop the fence to get into my apartment's pool and they scream and fight and make it unusable for the tenants.

I'm just salty.
Was curious about where the dog hero came in.

I'm sure this illegal pool party was mostly hanging feet in the water too. At least they didnt body slam some geriatric like the last news post of same situation.

Mizake

Trakanon Raider
English bulldog master race breed. Chick magnet, never barks, great with kids, can be trained to ride skateboard, and is an altogether hilarious animal.. Only downside is short lifespan and can't take it out too long if it's really hot outside.

Truer words never spoken.

Oblig pic of mine, after a hard day of watching Netflix:

IMG_0254.JPG

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande
Truer words never spoken.

Oblig pic of mine, after a hard day of watching Netflix:

View attachment 167457

Lol awesome pink painted belly. I love it when they do that backwards belly flop and their jowls roll down their face.

My dog Porky who left this world about 4 months ago.. Still breaks me up when I think about him.

1527882839473.png

• 5Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 5 users

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
Lol awesome pink painted belly. I love it when they do that backwards belly flop and their jowls roll down their face.

My dog Porky who left this world about 4 months ago.. Still breaks me up when I think about him.

View attachment 167458
Sorry man. That is a dopey ass dog right there. My neighbors bulldog is the only smaller dog I ever watched wrestle down my malamute. Absolute Units.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande
Sorry man. That is a dopey ass dog right there. My neighbors bulldog is the only smaller dog I ever watched wrestle down my malamute. Absolute Units.

Yeah, he was the king of dopey.. Besides being pure awesome, that dog got me laid more times than I count. He was the opener and closer.. Walk him into the dog park with his stuffy pig in his mouth, and fucking chicks would converge from all directions like he was the Pied Piper.

• 1Like

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
You bros don't feel bad about bulldogs being absolute inbred genetic monstrosities? I mean they only live 6 7 years tops because of the insane amount of health problems they face.

• 1Like

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande
You bros don't feel bad about bulldogs being absolute inbred genetic monstrosities? I mean they only live 6 7 years tops because of the insane amount of health problems they face.

Half my neighborhood is inbred but I don't hold it against them.

If you buy from a reputable breeder your likelihood of having a bulldog with limited health issues and a chance to live to 10-12 years old is quite high. Except for the lymphoma that killed him, my bulldog had zero health issues.

All purebred dogs these days have problems, though admittedly bulldogs have more than your average. Still, I've owned a sheepdog, shar pei, golden retriever, and german shepherd in my lifetime, and nothing can compare to a bulldog. They're total clownlike behavior, stubborn laziness, and endless affection for everybody makes it all worth it.

Haus

<Silver Donator>
Half my neighborhood is inbred but I don't hold it against them.

If you buy from a reputable breeder your likelihood of having a bulldog with limited health issues and a chance to live to 10-12 years old is quite high. Except for the lymphoma that killed him, my bulldog had zero health issues.

All purebred dogs these days have problems, though admittedly bulldogs have more than your average. Still, I've owned a sheepdog, shar pei, golden retriever, and german shepherd in my lifetime, and nothing can compare to a bulldog. They're total clownlike behavior, stubborn laziness, and endless affection for everybody makes it all worth it.

The trick with purebreeds isn't that they're all inbred, it's that in many areas the same 2-3 bloodlines just stay isolated. That's the negative inbreeding. If you're going to go the purebred route it's always best to look into their lineage and see if the sires and bitches come from different parts of the country when you can.

Our household, OTOH, is an all rescue/happenstance pack. The weenie dog and Rott mix are rescues. The Pitts are Boxer/Pitt mixes that my brother in law had to find a home for when labor killed his dog (the mom).