Pit bulls - The Breed of Peace

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande
And drool. You forgot drool.

Yeah to be honest bulldog drool isn’t that bad, comparatively speaking. There are far worse breeds for drool, like mastiffs. My bulldog would only drool if he was watching me eat or if he was hot. You can’t let the latter happen so it’s moot, and the former... yeah there would always be a puddle of drool next to the dinner table.. worse than the drool is how they take half their water bowl with them when they drink and walk away.

Warmuth

Molten Core Raider
Yeah to be honest bulldog drool isn’t that bad, comparatively speaking. There are far worse breeds for drool, like mastiffs. My bulldog would only drool if he was watching me eat or if he was hot. You can’t let the latter happen so it’s moot, and the former... yeah there would always be a puddle of drool next to the dinner table.. worse than the drool is how they take half their water bowl with them when they drink and walk away.

I had a mastiff, living with that drool was no joke. Your entire fucking life revolves around it.

Mizake

Trakanon Raider
You bros don't feel bad about bulldogs being absolute inbred genetic monstrosities? I mean they only live 6 7 years tops because of the insane amount of health problems they face.

I've had dogs my entire life, many different breeds. My current bulldog is my first bulldog ever, and he's the best dog I've ever owned. I know this is kind of a pit bull thread, but allow me this brief derail.

First off, the bad, and there's lots. As you mentioned, they are short lived. They do have a lot of health issues. They are THE HIGHEST MAINTENANCE dog of any breed I have known. They drool a ton you have to clean up. Their "ropes" get dirty (the fold of skin above their nose) and you have to wipe those clean also using baby wipes. Be prepared to spend thousands of dollars over the course of your lifetime when owning an English bulldog. They (usually) have really short, corkscrew tails which means when they poop you have to clean their butt because otherwise they will have poop stuck on their tail and will track it all over your home. They snore - loudly.

So why would anyone want to own an English bulldog as a pet? It would be hard for any outsider to understand unless you actually owned one. My bulldog is the most loveable dog I have ever owned. It's hard to explain, just the way he interacts with me is special. They are highly intelligent. Bulldogs make almost zero noise, they rarely bark. Despite their appearance, they are a very docile and friendly breed and are great around children. Chicks love bulldogs. I get stopped all the time when I walk him at the beach and women just love petting him and remarking how cute he is.

It's to the point now where I don't think I could own any other breed of dog, my bulldog has spoiled me so.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Quaid

Trump's Staff
First off, the bad, and there's lots. As you mentioned, they are short lived. They do have a lot of health issues. They are THE HIGHEST MAINTENANCE dog of any breed I have known. They drool a ton you have to clean up. Their "ropes" get dirty (the fold of skin above their nose) and you have to wipe those clean also using baby wipes. Be prepared to spend thousands of dollars over the course of your lifetime when owning an English bulldog. They (usually) have really short, corkscrew tails which means when they poop you have to clean their butt because otherwise they will have poop stuck on their tail and will track it all over your home. They snore - loudly.

This sounds like a nightmare hellscape.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
I mean what's a little poo and drool smeared all over your house when you can talk to a real live chick outside for a few minutes now and then. You can't just do that otherwise you loser, you don't get it.

• 1Worf

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Dude its shocking(and a bit pathetic imo) how well that whole shtick works. Why girls lose themselves over a random dog is beyond me.

Couple weeks ago I was in circle k getting a drink when some retard walks in with his pitbull in tow. Gets in line and the girl who was behind me instantly strikes up a conversation with him about the dog. Over a fucking random pitbull. I could at least understand if it was something out of the ordinay like a Husky or white German Shepard but nope, she acts like shes never seen a dog before at the sight of a run of the mill vermin pit.
This sounds like a nightmare hellscape.
My thoughts exactly. I personally dont see how someone can keep something around that suffers just from existing for companionship.

Last edited:
  • 1Solidarity

a_skeleton_06

<Banned>
Except for the fact moderate amounts of heat would kill it.

Yeah, I basically don't take mine on walks in the summer heat when it gets past 75 or so. Luckily right now I'm in SoCal about 3 blocks from the ocean so that only affects me 2 months out of the year. Also, oblig fat bulldog pic.

Capture.JPG

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Women LOVED Baku. I was married the entire time he was alive, but he would have made it easy to slay pussy. Ok, maybe not, but that's what I tell myself.

• 1Solidarity

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Bulldogs make almost zero noise, they rarely bark. Despite their appearance, they are a very docile
wtf, this is like 99% a reason not to get a bulldog, they're supposed to be the first line of defense when an intruder approaches, even little shitty taco bell dogs do this. (and i don't mean defense like attack dog, just to alert you and get your spidey sense going and grab your bat/gun)

at this point saying you watched too much WWE as a kid, woulda been a better reason!
14212608.jpg

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
I got a video of me walking my dog in Santa Monica one night and had literally dozens of women just drunken falling all over him. I'll post it tomorrow. Even some dudes just lost their shit. Any charismatic dog makes meeting tons of rando people ezmode.

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande
Yeah, I basically don't take mine on walks in the summer heat when it gets past 75 or so. Luckily right now I'm in SoCal about 3 blocks from the ocean so that only affects me 2 months out of the year. Also, oblig fat bulldog pic.

View attachment 167626

I love the bulldog splayed out frog-splash position.

I never had to wipe my bullies butt-- he had a corkscrew bunny tail instead of the typical crooked spike. Mine *loved* having his face/wrinkles cleaned though. Mine would also fart so loud sometimes he'd scare himself.

• 1Like

Mizake

Trakanon Raider
I mean what's a little poo and drool smeared all over your house when you can talk to a real live chick outside for a few minutes now and then. You can't just do that otherwise you loser, you don't get it.

I just said chicks dig the bulldog, not that I used the bulldog to get chicks. What kind of loser would even think of that? Besides you and a 100 lb wizardhawk?

Mizake

Trakanon Raider
wtf, this is like 99% a reason not to get a bulldog, they're supposed to be the first line of defense when an intruder approaches, even little shitty taco bell dogs do this. (and i don't mean defense like attack dog, just to alert you and get your spidey sense going and grab your bat/gun)

at this point saying you watched too much WWE as a kid, woulda been a better reason!
14212608.jpg

Intruder? Exactly what kind of neighborhood are you living in? If you need a dog "as a first line of defense against intruders" it might be time to consider moving to a new neighborhood. Besides, if you are going to use a dog as security, it would make more sense to have a yard dog instead an indoor dog, regardless of species.

My first line of defense is living in a multi-million dollar gated neighborhood with a 24-hour security guard on site and zero crime.

My second line of defense is a state of the art security system.

My third line of defense is my gun. A gun I have, by the way, just because I enjoy shooting, not because I'm scared of burglars. But in case someone decides to fuck with me in my house, they will be in for a rude surprise.

Get a dog to be your pet so you can love it and it can love you back. Don't get a dog because you want to be it's employer and have it work for you for fucks sake.

Last edited:
  • 3Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 3 users

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
I just said chicks dig the bulldog, not that I used the bulldog to get chicks. What kind of loser would even think of that? Besides you and a 100 lb wizardhawk?

The fuck you bringing me up for?

My first line of defense is living in a multi-million dollar gated neighborhood with a 24-hour security guard on site and zero crime.

Oh, I didn't realize you were Screamfeeder posting on an alt account. Faggot.

Edit: On second thought, it might be a bit mean to Scream if I lump him in with you.

Last edited:

Sentagur

Low and to the left
<Silver Donator>

View attachment 167626
Wow that looks like one of those things from the Tremors movie... only with an uglier face.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
6-year-old girl dies after dog attack in Jacksonville home

Police and firefighters were called to a house on Herrick Drive about 10:15 a.m. Sunday by a neighbor who heard screaming and saw the girl's mother carry the girl's unconscious body outside.

“I just kept hearing somebody (yell), 'Help me, help me!'" Timothy Hightower told News4Jax. “She came out of the house and laid the baby down right there and told us to call the paramedics, and that’s what we did.”

Police said more than one dog was in the home at the time, and the dog that attacked Jaelah was not the family’s pet, but a dog they were watching while friends were on vacation. It's unclear what the dog's owner plans to do as far as filing an appeal.

A second dog was also removed from the home Sunday as a precaution.

John Holzbaur, an attorney not affiliated with the case, said the dog's owner could be held liable in Jaelah's death "if the state can prove reckless disregard in this attack."

• 1WTF