Pit bulls - The Breed of Peace

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Not all car accidents are fatal either, although you make a good point about driving being more important. The point stands though, that the vast majority of pit bull owners are not going to have a problem.

If you want to roll the dice and hope you're not one of the .002%, be my guest. Or you could just own literally any other dog and have way more peace of mind. People be acting like there's some kind of dog shortage, so lets just go ahead and take this one breed that is prone to fits of random mauling and maiming.

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Rais

Trakanon Raider
The number only shows how many killed per year not how many bites per year. If you want to live with a shit bred dog who snaps go for it.

Out of 4 million bites this is the cuddly pit bull that would never harm anyone. You don’t have to die to have your life or children fucked by this plague.

• Pitbulls are responsible for 60% of all injuries and 63% of ocular injuries.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Not all car accidents are fatal either, although you make a good point about driving being more important. The point stands though, that the vast majority of pit bull owners are not going to have a problem.
What benefit do I or society get from accepting the risk pits pose?

Cars kill lots of people each year, but they provide incalculable benefit to society so its easy to accept the risk they pose.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Quaid

Trump's Staff

That mother watched her children get torn to shreds.

She fucking heard it.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
The same as any dog, but my pits have been better than any of my current and previous dogs also. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Ah yes, the ever popular "My one singular experience totally invalidates all the facts and statistics about X". No, its not the same as any other dog. Most dog's won't maul you on any statistically significant level, and most even serve an actual purpose such as herding, hunting, etc.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Ah yes, the ever popular "My one singular experience totally invalidates all the facts and statistics about X". No, its not the same as any other dog. Most dog's won't maul you on any statistically significant level, and most even serve an actual purpose such as herding, hunting, etc.

I mean he literally asked about a singular experience when he said “what benefit do -I- get…” so I responded with my own.

and nowhere did I say on a broad scale it was the same or better. I related my own experience when he asked about/what his own personal expectations/experiences would be.

I don't give a shit if anyone here does or doesn’t own one. I’m not about to try and convince anyone they should or shouldn’t. They are a breed that requires special considerations. If you can’t give them that then don’t get one.

stop being a turd, Jesus

Last edited:
  • 2Like
  • 1Pathetic
Reactions: 2 users

Quaid

Trump's Staff
I mean he literally asked about a singular experience when he said “what benefit do -I- get…” so I responded with my own.

and nowhere did I say on a broad scale it was the same or better. I related my own experience when he asked about/what his own personal expectations/experiences would be.

I don't give a shit if anyone here does or doesn’t own one. I’m not about to try and convince anyone they should or shouldn’t. They are a breed that requires special considerations. If you can’t give them that then don’t get one.

stop being a turd, Jesus

I think the most special consideration with pitbulls is that walking one down the street makes you look more white trash than people with face tattoos and juggalo attire.

i can’t imagine choosing a pet that was a public declaration of how much of a retard I am. May as well walk around wearing clown shoes.

Last edited:
  • 3Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole

stop being a turd, Jesus

I'm not being a turd, we're literally discussing life or death, or being maimed and mentally fucked for the rest of your life. You mention special considerations. Lots of dogs need special considerations by breed. Examples:

Retreivers/Collies/Shepherds need lots of activity and running

Pugs need attention to breathing issues

Cocker spaniels require more frequent grooming and bathing due to their hair

Basset hounds are prone to ear/skin infections due to their droopy ears

Yorkies have digestive issues

Pitbulls can randomly kill/maim their owner of several years or any family/friend

One of these things are not the same.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
and my theory why chowchows are listed so high at biting kids? cuz they look like a fucking lion

Chows are bipolar. Basically all the negative things people in this thread say about pit bull's temperament are true about chows. Chows just don't bite as hard or have the same determination. Any dog with a purple tongue should be avoided. Hell, any animal at all. Polar bears have them too.

chthonic-anemos

bitchute.com/video/EvyOjOORbg5l/
bd80ebb6f63f6937.png

• 5Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 6 users

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
Thread devoted to one specific beast constantly attacking and killing people, constantly in the news, and yet still lukewarm 80 IQs defending them. Its literally the usual suspects that throughout the board’s history, you’ve stuck a little mental pin in their various posts, “this guy’s kinda fucking dumb”

Last edited:
  • 3Like
  • 1Truth!
  • 1Tiresome
Reactions: 4 users