Pit bulls - The Breed of Peace

khalid

Unelected Mod
Why the fuck would you want to own a Rooster??

Is it even possible to train a rooster not to crow? The only solution to that sounds like a "bark collar" but not sure those exist for chickens. I know in severe cases there exist with dogs some surgery to remove vocal cords.

Quaid, so you're obviously very, very, pro gun-control right?

Yeah, avoided bringing that up, but it is also an obvious analogy. If you think the mere existence of big dogs is a harm to urban society no matter how good the owner is, you almost have to be for gun control. You gotta leave me with something man! Either my dog or my guns, come on!

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
haha so ironic. I'm actually dealing with this RIGHT NOW. The neighbor across the alley behind me, who owns a tear-down junkyard home and at least has at least 5 messican residents, have TWO fucking roosters that wake up everybody within 1000ft at 4:30AM.

I went over with another neighbor and they basically told us to fuck off in broken Spanish. We're now waiting on 311 to fucking do something.

I didn't know Mexicans owning Roosters was a thing. Why the fuck would you want to own a Rooster??

They aren't legal to own within any city limits. Even small towns out in the middle of farm country like mine that allow you to have all sorts of animals inside city limits don't allow you to have roosters. I guess 311 means animal control wherever you are, they must have some sort of backlog or be lazy as fuck because when I called animal control they were there the same day to warn them to get rid of it, which they did asap since I assume there were multiple illegals living there.

If I had to put up with that shit for more than a week I'd just climb up on my roof and pop the goddamn things with a pellet gun.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Vanderhoof

Trakanon Raider
Any dog, regardless of breed, has the potential to act out violently. However, I've never known anyone who owns a pitbull who isn't a giant piece of white trash garbage. It's not hard for me to believe that most pitbulls are fine, but when 100% of them are owned by pieces of shit mongoloids we shouldn't be surprised by the negative outcomes.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Quaid

Trump's Staff
Quaid, so you're obviously very, very, pro gun-control right?

Absolutely not. The right to uninfringed dog ownership is not included in any constitution I’m familiar with.

Furthermore, a firearm is an inanimate object that is always in full control of the owner. This is not true of a dog in the slightest. No matter how responsible an owner is, we are talking about a sentient being with an unpredictable will of its own.

Not to mention, firearms are essential tools for life, and outside a few very specific cases dogs are consumptive luxury items - especially larger ones.

Dogs, Cats And Climate Change: What's Your Pet's Carbon Pawprint?

Chersk

Trakanon Raider
Any dog, regardless of breed, has the potential to act out violently. However, I've never known anyone who owns a pitbull who isn't a giant piece of white trash garbage. It's not hard for me to believe that most pitbulls are fine, but when 100% of them are owned by pieces of shit mongoloids we shouldn't be surprised by the negative outcomes.

Apparently you hang out with a bunch of white trash.

I know many well-to-do non-shitbag pitbull owners, myself included. I might be biased in saying so of course but I don’t think I qualify as white trash.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Frenzied Wombat Frenzied Wombat

They fight them. Cock fights etc. went to a few in Mississippi a long time ago.

Noise pollution - Small dogs tend to be kept indoors more often than large, dampening the impacts of their barking. Also, the distance a large dog's bark carries is much further than that of a small dog. More distance = more people affected.

Feces size - If the feces of an animal is the size of wildlife already in the area, there’s really no impact on anyone. In particular, the droppings of urban sized animals are typically small enough to wash away in precipitation, or is so small that it goes largely unnoticed. I also pay tax dollars in the form of people cleaning local parks of manicotti-sized canine droppings left there by 'bad owners'. (I always find this statement hilarious - most people are fucking retards. It then stands to reason that most dog owners are bad dog owners.)

Large animals in captivity - from cage size, to caloric intake, to the amounts of drugs needed to heal or to euthanize them, large dogs cost far more when in the care of the state than small dogs.

I can’t think of a single good argument for owning a large (20lbs+) dog in an urban setting that cannot be achieved through owning a small dog. They also have the added bonus of being able to get their shit kicked in by the average 7 year old if necessary.

Took over two pages, but we know who the creepy cat trans man of the forum is now...

Here is the argument, "because I fucking want to". And I'm not lighting a pile of dogs on fire in my backyard. Fucking dolt.

Quaid

Trump's Staff
Took over two pages, but we know who the creepy cat trans man of the forum is now...

Here is the argument, "because I fucking want to". And I'm not lighting a pile of dogs on fire in my backyard. Fucking dolt.

dog moms lol

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Were moving into a new house soon and my wife is looking into "rescuing" a dog. 95% of dogs in the local rescue dogs are heavily muscled, clipped ear "terrier mix" monsters. Our HOA forbids "vicious breeds" so I assume a "terrier mix" would meet that criteria.
I would honestly look at the neighborhood dogs first. All my neighborhood dogs are tiny little shits and like 1 golden retriever, everyone seems happy, and neighborhood kids come around to dog sit.

and yes, i assume that when they put "vicious breeds", pits would be number one, and most "rescues" put "terrier mix" to get around calling their dogs pitbulls.

I used to volunteer at a rescue, they keep all pits in front, you have to practically plead to rescue a little shitty dog, or a mal trained gsd/gr/collie or any other good family dog.

Just goto the rescue and say you really only "believe" in rescuing dogs and you would never goto a puppymill, however your HOA does not allow pit looking dogs of any kind. As long as they know you really want to rescue a dog and you have a strict HOA (every rescue knows HOA's are assholes, and they are practically the law, cuz they don't want you to bring back a rescue cuz the HOA says no), they'll relent and show you the "good dogs".

You might have to build up a repoire and give them your contact number, so that they call you when they get a "good dog".

But yea the SPCA i volunteered at always wanted to rescue out their pits first, but if they see a good family with a HOA limitation, they'll bring you to the good doggies.

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Thats a happy dog. Guessing she lets the cat out all the time, and they dog would smell or see it and then never catch it. Well . . . guess he finally caught it! Lol. I didnt record it, but my mastiff used to throw animals in the air and catch them. Of course the animal would freak the fuck out and he would think they were playing . . . so he would keep doing it until he broken enough bones to kill them or they died of a heart attack.

I'm fine with dogs murdering cats outdoors if the dog is controlled. This dog invaded her house and is obviously a menace to society and not being controlled. It could have gone after a child.

Additionally, people who think that tail wagging = happy are exactly the sort of menace dog owners that make pitbulls a breed that I'm okay with being exterminated. Is it any surprise at all the people here defending pitbulls are all of the forums meth-heads/coke addicts. [nearly] Every pitbull wags their tail aggressively just before and durring an attack.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande
Absolutely not. The right to uninfringed dog ownership is not included in any constitution I’m familiar with.

Furthermore, a firearm is an inanimate object that is always in full control of the owner. This is not true of a dog in the slightest. No matter how responsible an owner is, we are talking about a sentient being with an unpredictable will of its own.

Not to mention, firearms are essential tools for life, and outside a few very specific cases dogs are consumptive luxury items - especially larger ones.

Dogs, Cats And Climate Change: What's Your Pet's Carbon Pawprint?

Aren't you Canadian? What Constitution and right to own guns do you speak of? Are firearms "essential tools for life" when the majority of urban Canadians pass their entire lives without owning one?

Bro, it's ok to just say you don't like dogs. You don't like them on your lawn. You don't like them near your kids. You just don't like them for whatever reasons you personally hold, and that's fine.

But to say we should ban all dogs over 20lbs because of their turd size or their contribution to global warming (ROFL), the whole thing just sounds rather comical..

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Furry Furry

I wouldn't know what a specific bed does with it's tail when it's about to go HAM. I have been attacked by two dogs, and both times I was watching their faces. That's where the teeth are.

So specific breeds have different signals? My mastiffs tail would go rigid and the hair between his shoulders woulda stand up.

The pit / boxer mix I had never went aggressive.

Out of the two dogs that have attacked me, one was a pit when I was volunteering at an animal shelter. Never saw it's tail. Turned out to be a great dog tho.