Pit bulls - The Breed of Peace

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
You think he held back?

Hard to say if he held back or if he just really doesn't know how to swing like that. Possibly a bit of both. There's virtually no follow through on the swing, tho, and I doubt the guy is strong enough to swing hard while stopping the axes momentum at the bottom like that, even with the dog absorbing some force. I'd imagine it would be hard for most people to take a full on swing at a dog with intent to kill, even if its aggressive like that, so it's understandable.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Hard to say if he held back or if he just really doesn't know how to swing like that. Possibly a bit of both. There's virtually no follow through on the swing, tho, and I doubt the guy is strong enough to swing hard while stopping the axes momentum at the bottom like that, even with the dog absorbing some force. I'd imagine it would be hard for most people to take a full on swing at a dog with intent to kill, even if its aggressive like that, so it's understandable.
You should give firemen classes on how to swing fireman pickaxes.

Last edited:
  • 1Worf

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
1677690527224.png

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I haven’t seenTucobro this much in awhile. Either he’s bored of EQ or how much the pit bull lobby paying you bro
Or a pair of bats

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
I haven’t seenTucobro this much in awhile. Either he’s bored of EQ or how much the pit bull lobby paying you bro

Or a pair of bats
I'm getting paid 1k plat per post to convince nerds that if a pitbull wants them dead, there's probably not much they can do to stop it.

• 1Worf

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
full power pick-axe swing from a trained firefighter

How much training do you think a fireman gets in axe swinigng? Like, is it a full semester long course? Do they train daily for years to attain the rank of master axe swinger?

I bet it's a lot more like "Here's an axe, we use it to do this. Grab an axe and go do the thing. Congrats, you're now fully trained on the axe. Are you going to finish that last breakfast taco?"

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
How much training do you think a fireman gets in axe swinigng? Like, is it a full semester long course? Do they train daily for years to attain the rank of master axe swinger?

I bet it's a lot more like "Here's an axe, we use it to do this. Grab an axe and go do the thing. Congrats, you're now fully trained on the axe. Are you going to finish that last breakfast taco?"
I hope that part of that Dept's training they go ham on some 2x4 framed training houses with typical doorways and probably not much else. Really all I'm trying to say in this convo is that it's typical for 3 able bodied men with weapons to be unable to control a pitbull. The best they could do is whack it until the pitbull backed off. When people talk about being able to control a pitbull that wants to murder them or someone around them it's pure fantasy.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I think fire axes are mostly for making retirement plaques for former fire chiefs.

AX002big.jpg

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
When people talk about being able to control a pitbull that wants to murder them or someone around them it's pure fantasy.
I hope your wife's bull happens to be around if your kids ever need to be protected from an animal attack.

• 5Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
I hope that part of that Dept's training they go ham on some 2x4 framed training houses with typical doorways and probably not much else. Really all I'm trying to say in this convo is that it's typical for 3 able bodied men with weapons to be unable to control a pitbull. The best they could do is whack it until the pitbull backed off. When people talk about being able to control a pitbull that wants to murder them or someone around them it's pure fantasy.

4. Didn't you see the man squirting them with the water hose? I'm guessing that was the owner since they wound up inside the fence with him. He looks like he's going to get raped in prison a lot.
Also, it was 2 pitbulls. If the second one wasn't there they could have pinned down the first one. Finally, can you give us a list of other animals that should be controllable with 2 fireaxes and whatever that pole was? The answer might surprise you. Those were the wrong tools for the job.

I'm feeling argumentative but that shit was definitely crazy. I just watched the video a few minutes ago.

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande

I wonder if there's a market for that...

But seriously, he swings it like a golf club but has no follow through. I get it, the axes weigh more than a golf club does, but not so much more than you have virtually zero momentum going through the bottom. If that's how he swings his golf clubs he must drive a whole 25 yards.

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
I wonder if there's a market for that...

But seriously, he swings it like a golf club but has no follow through. I get it, the axes weigh more than a golf club does, but not so much more than you have virtually zero momentum going through the bottom. If that's how he swings his golf clubs he must drive a whole 25 yards.

If he'd showed up to the second day of fireman axe swinging class, they would have covered how the pointy edge is the one you want to use in that situation.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
I hope your wife's bull happens to be around if your kids ever need to be protected from an animal attack.
My neighborhood has had an upward trend of people installing electric fences for their pets (fences are disallowed in the HOA) which I think is great. One of the houses on my normal family-walk route has an middle-aged golden retriever that's pretty chill and another has a younger german short-haired pointer. When it was an adolescent it was extremely active (barking, jumping etc) everytime we walked by. One time we walked by and they fucked up their collar so the dog was just running loose barking around my kids while the owners were running around freaking out and my kids were scared, lol. I'm familiar with the dog and breed so it didn't bother me much.

I think if someone in my neighborhood got a pit or another monster dog and had them outside frequently I'd probably start carrying on family walks in an otherwise ultra-safe neighborhood.

Last edited:

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
Any animal suitable as a family pet in a suburban neighborhood.

Those tools wouldn't have worked against a miniature poodle if the poodle didn't want to be controlled. Pretty much any animal kept as a pet will be too fast.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Those tools wouldn't have worked against a miniature poodle if the poodle didn't want to be controlled. Pretty much any animal kept as a pet will be too fast.
One time (~7 years ago in my previous neighborhood) I was running in a low-activity road in my neighborhood with a jogging stroller with my kid in it and a miniature poodle came blitzing out all crazy like. I picked it up by the collar and gave it to the owner who was upset I grabbed their blind elderly dog, lol.

Anyway, don't be dense. If three firemen can't control a dog, it's unsuitable as a family pet in the suburbs. If you want a pitbull or tiger or whatever fuck off into the country and get eaten without annoying people around you.

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
OK so then any dog over 40 lbs doesn't belong in society? Nor does any cat. Purse dogs only in Tuco's suburbia.

• 1Worf