Pit bulls - The Breed of Peace

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
My neighbor across the street is this 35yo single mom that works as a personal trainer and is on steroids. I'm pretty sure she's doing other "jobs" on the side as I see her car come and go at all times throughout the night. I've never seen a consistent male presence there in the last five years, despite her having three younger children. Anyways, she decided to get a shitbull a few years ago. It pretty much terrorized the neighborhood when it would jump over the fence when kids are walking home from school. The HOA basically fined her to hell and back until she did whatever with the dog to control it.

Recently I've been working a lot on my car and started hearing weird noises from across the street. Noises where you're not sure if someone is dying or otherwise experiencing the ether of their life force expanding. Regardless, it warranted a quick walk across the street. As I came closer I was completely erotically entangled with the noise, it was somehow very gratifying. I'm friends with her neighbor, so he wouldn't care I was on his property to investigate a weird noise. But they would care if I had a boner.

I focused, curbing my sack lunch for the safety of our homestead. As I approached her fence, I caught a glimmer through her blinds on her patio sliders. It was dark out and the amber glow of her accent lamps were the canvas in which her horizons were being dilated. I always thought she was too muscular, but her thighs were large yet submissive...barely able to hold position with the rhythmic pulsing her hips were seemingly inadvertently performing. Its like she was paralyzed with orgasm, completely incapable of self movement. I couldn't believe how submissive she was considering her powerful physique. I wondered who was railing her, absolutely dough pinning her out of form, just completely pacifying any sense of agency or independence this single mom once had. I could only see a dark, muscular silhouette.

Then my neighbor's yippie ass yorkie started barking and I saw what I still can not unpack. I couldn't make out the shadowy figure until it rushed to the blinds, tearing through them like a pibble on a toddler, then it dawned on me. She was hot rodding her fur baby. She rushed to get the shitbull's attention, I assumed to quell his innerved annunciations of violent intent, but nay it was gain his favor for mount. He resumed as the yorkie returned inside, and she quickly detached with a complete fountain of climax arising from her enlarged vulva; a prize for her learned management of her pibble.

Ny neighbor friend then turned on his back patio light, which illuminated my position just enough that she could see my head over the fence. We just stood staring at each other as I slinked below the fence line and disappeared across the street. I have no idea if she recognized me, but I did manage to return home with a boner.

Anyone else notice this?
iu

• 1Seriously?
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I think we need pics of the neighbor and her dog as proof. Not fucking the dog necessarily, but she must walk him.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
She had the dog for years but then suddenly one day was fucking it so loudly she could be heard across the street through closed windows. Ridiculous or outright nonsense word and phrase choices that a person would only use when creating fiction, not recounting an actual event from memory. Massive disparity in writing style between the first paragraph and the rest of the story, which is likely where the copy/paste started.

Also anyone familiar with dog breeding knows that a male dog doesn't just casually stop fucking a bitch because something else caught his attention. It's something he is knot capable of even if he tied.

• 3Worf
  • 1Seriously?
Reactions: 3 users
I think we need pics of the neighbor and her dog as proof. Not fucking the dog necessarily, but she must walk him.
I can do that, but she stopped taking the dog outside after the HOA complained. I have to hear about it all the god damn time from my boomer neighbors. There's a big dog culture amongst the moms in the neighborhood and she's somewhat of a pariah for getting a shitbull.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Whether it's true or not I think you guys should stop discouraging the new posters. Hell Gavinmad has 40,000 posts and none of them are half as entertaining as that one.

• 4Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 6 users

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
I swear to god one of us is going to will this into our reality and face one of these monsters soon. Every time I talk about something for awhile it seems to happen.
I would be perfectly ok if for some random reason I walked into a violent shit beast and just happened to be carrying a Pulaski with me, only problem is I don’t own one, let alone would have one on hand. But I’d be equally fine with my Granfors Maul, or Double bit, actually my tiny little Trail Boss would make quick work…

Last edited:

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Ok I think this will help clear the air semantically:
It can't be cleared up because dog autists disagree with each other.

Pit bull is a term used in the United States for a type of dog descended from bulldogs and terriers, while in other countries such as the United Kingdom the term is used as an abbreviation of the American Pit Bull Terrier breed.[1][2][3] The term was first used in 1927.[3] Within the United States the pit bull is usually considered a heterogeneous grouping that includes the breeds American Pit Bull Terrier, American Staffordshire Terrier, American Bully, Staffordshire Bull Terrier and occasionally the American Bulldog, along with any crossbred dog that shares certain physical characteristics with these breeds. In other countries including Britain, the Staffordshire Bull Terrier is not considered a pit bull.[1][4][5] Most pit bull-type dogs descend from the British Bull and terrier, a 19th-century dog-fighting type developed from crosses between the Old English Bulldog and the Old English Terrier.[6][7][8]

Despite the colloquial use of the term "pit bull" to encompass a whole category of dogs and the legal use of the term to include several breeds in legislation, some conservative professional breeders of the American Pit Bull Terrier as well as some experts and supporters claim that historically the APBT is the only true "pit bull" and the only breed that should be denominated as such.[6][7][8][9]

fwiw I agree with your take. If it looks like a monster beast and has a lineage of bulldog/terrier, it's a pitbull.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Learned that Cocker Rage is a thing. I always knew these dogs were likely to be shit-tier dogs but man.

tZbM5w3.jpeg

Dude in the pic has epilepsy. Dog normally just kinda watches him when he seizes but the most recent time the dog freaked the fucked out and ate his face off.

gore:

Code:
https://www.reddit.com/r/medizzy/comments/11ku95a/another_update_to_my_ongoing_nasal_reconstruction/

Cocker Rage - Emerald Life.

How can you tell the different from ‘normal’ aggressive behaviour?​

• A cocker’s episode of rage syndrome is barely controlled, savage aggression that almost always takes the owner by surprise.
  • The dog often sleeps before an attack and is spurred by no provocation other than perhaps a sound or someone entering the room. In any case, its eyes are usually staring and dilated.
  • The poor animal will most likely not know what’s going on, which is one of the reasons why some people attack them. The dog may seem calm again after the attack and behaves submissively because he does not understand his situation.
Cocker rage offers no pattern of predictable behavior, unlike aggressive dog behavior (such as resource guarding, dominance, etc.) that can be re-created.

For example, if you try taking a bone from a resource guarder (and I strongly recommend that you don’t!) but if then they’ll probably react aggressively.You cannot try to recreate rage syndrome. It just happens almost randomly and the term rage syndrome is often used.

The dog will suddenly act aggressively toward anyone nearby, but minutes later will be calm and normal. The dog does not seem to remember or realize what has taken place and may act immediately friendly to the person(s) whom they attacked. Attacks such as these cannot be prevented with training because it is a problem that the dog seemingly cannot consciously control.[2] The attack will happen without apparent cause.[3]

Shortly prior to an attack, their eyes can glaze over and go hard, followed by the dog snapping into alert mode before finally attacking. It appears to an outsider like an exaggerated form of aggression. Often a specific dog can have a certain trigger, such as the unexpected approach of people whilst he or she is sleeping.[unreliable source?][4]

I can't imagine ever bringing one of these things into my family.

• 2WTF
Reactions: 1 users