Ssraeszha Raider
IMG_7490.png

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
That dog was signaling attack hard. Tail flagged like that is a pack follow me signal. The dog was telling her it wanted to attack, and the only reason it was slow to do so was she didn’t encourage it on top of not knowing what a seal is. I hope that dog peacefully hugs her and her children.

TheNozz

Ssraeszha Raider
So, if “pit bull” is a blanket term for dogs with certain characteristics as opposed to a breed, at what point did we start noticing these characteristics?

Petey from Little Rascals was an American Pitbull Terrier
IMG_7715.jpeg

I was watching old Gumby shorts from the 60s and noticed the character of Nopey definitely takes after some type of bull breed.

IMG_7714.jpeg

I’m operating on the logic that if these dogs were dangerous back then, you wouldn’t have them in a kids show.

I want to say around ‘88-‘89 was when I first heard of the pitbull type dog and how dangerous they were. So what happened? Just indiscriminate breeding?

I think Dalmatians and Pugs were ruined as a breed for this very reason

McQueen

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So what happened? Just indiscriminate breeding?

A certain demographic started breeding with an emphasis on stronger and more intimidating looking animals across the various “pitbull” breeds. These dogs are far enough outside any of the old breed standards that none of the kennel club’s recognized them as any established breed, so they created an entirely new “American Bully” breed and kennel club to classify and register them. It’s getting to a point where some of these monsters are wider than they are tall, with faces the size of dinner plates. They wanted dogs that looked aggressive, and got dogs that are aggressive.

In reality, these pitbull-mutts are best described as shitbulls.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
So, if “pit bull” is a blanket term for dogs with certain characteristics as opposed to a breed, at what point did we start noticing these characteristics?

The only characteristic that matters is if they are violent. We had someone post a video of a 'pit bull' killing a poodle that was clearly a fucking lab. So Petey wasn't a pitbull no matter what the AKC says because he never mauled a child.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
Any dog can raised to be trash, look at what the Biden’s did to the regal, highly intelligent, German Shepard. Of course we know the Biden’s are dreg scum, so its no surprise. Likewise there’s a probability a good owner could raise a decent shit beast, but the genetic variability of the shit beast is so muddled at this point, it is a stupid folly.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
woooop.jpg

Lmao'd my ass off reading this comment on a pitbull fursona tranny's picture. This is furry tea bagging x100.