Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
1709048747423.png

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I went for a walk trying to get back active after I got t-boned by a milk truck that ran a red light back 6 months ago. Went for a walk so I can start getting active, took a break and sat down and got attacked by 2 pits 3 days ago. No idea there was any dogs around they just randomly attacked from behind.

Luckily I didn't have my dogs with me, it took them less than 2 seconds to fuck me up with 50 stitches until I jumped over some random persons fence

I live in a mostly conservative town 85% white so I don't worry about the knock out game but these fucking dogs did that shit.

IMG20240229134545.jpg

IMG_20240226_130204454~2.jpg

Last edited:
  • 7WTF
  • 4Rustled
  • 3Thoughts & Prayers
Reactions: 15 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I went for a walk trying to get back active after I got t-boned by a milk truck that ran a red light back 6 months ago. Went for a walk so I can start getting active, took a break and sat down and got attacked by 2 pits 3 days ago. No idea there was any dogs around they just randomly attacked from behind.

Luckily I didn't have my dogs with me, it took them less than 2 seconds to fuck me up with 50 stitches until I jumped over some random persons fence

I live in a mostly conservative town 85% white so I don't worry about the knock out game but these fucking dogs did that shit.

View attachment 517229

View attachment 517230
Try not to shoot them in the head. They need full cross sections of the brain stem and cerebellum for a rabies test.

CaughtCross

Vyemm Raider

What happened to the dogs after the attack? Did someone shoot them or animal control take em away?

Homsar

No collars, I did flight response after they attacked me. I was lucky to get away as I did. I had just brought coffee and doughnuts to my shop and took a walk.

Friend said I should have had my knife on me but that would have made it worse. I had my back and face ripped up in less than 2 seconds. These pieces of shit attacked me like lions

• 1Like

CaughtCross

Vyemm Raider
No collars, I did flight response after they attacked me. I was lucky to get away as I did. I had just brought coffee and doughnuts to my shop and took a walk.

Friend said I should have had my knife on me but that would have made it worse. I had my back and face ripped up in less than 2 seconds. These pieces of shit attacked me like lions

So animal control never got them and those dogs are still out there? Scary stuff.

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>

As someone who grew up near socioeconomically disadvantaged inventors, I just don't understand the mentality of "lets just sit on a bench outside." I don't think I've ever sat on anything outside after like the age of 12. I'm always scanning, always prepared to be attacked, always hand on my gun when any socioeconomically disadvantaged pet is approaching. I'll be honest, I'd shoot first ask questions later if one was off leash charging me.

Best of luck.

Homsar

As someone who grew up near socioeconomically disadvantaged inventors, I just don't understand the mentality of "lets just sit on a bench outside." I don't think I've ever sat on anything outside after like the age of 12. I'm always scanning, always prepared to be attacked, always hand on my gun when any socioeconomically disadvantaged pet is approaching. I'll be honest, I'd shoot first ask questions later if one was off leash charging me.

Best of luck.
Like I said I'm in a nice town until recently. I can walk to the river, buy a bucket of golf balls and hit them in the river. I don't know how many people have aqua golf but it's fun

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
Like I said I'm in a nice town until recently. I can walk to the river, buy a bucket of golf balls and hit them in the river. I don't know how many people have aqua golf but it's fun
I bet your mayor is secretly housing illegals. They always do that shit on the down low at first.

Homsar

I bet your mayor is secretly housing illegals. They always do that shit on the down low at first.
Oh they got paid to bus people out of prison here. It's a big game of shipping turds back and forth.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
I'm just glad I only have to deal with wildlife like bears coyotes and mountain lions.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Sludig

Golden Baronet of the Realm
May be white conservative but if your rural mostly poor there's plenty sadly that may vote trump but are indistinguishable from other trashy wiggers.

• 1Like
  • 1Truth!

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole

You should always have a knife on you but I think you made the right decision. Against two dogs a knife would be a last resort f they got you to the ground but if you're still on your feet then running either to climb on/over something or to find help is definitely what you should do.

Glad you're ok.

• 1Like

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
Besides, imagine the fucking dogs had taken control of your gun. It would have been the next school shooting and they'd be throwing you in jail for providing access to the firearm.

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>

View attachment 517229

View attachment 517230

Did you file a police report, or anything at all? You need to document , I don’t know the exact protocol for rabies, out of an abundance of caution…but at least try to communicate the threat, and get yourself looked at.

• 2Like

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>

View attachment 517229

View attachment 517230

That's some crazy shit, dude. Couldda, woulda, shoulda and all that shit aside, no one deserves that shit.

Good luck sir.