Pixels

Echuta

Golden Knight of the Realm
Hopefully Ready Player One does a much better job.
This.

I've read that book 3 times now and it's definitely one of my favorites. I thought it would make a great trilogy, but with all the licensing hurdles I never thought it would become a movie. Trying not to get my hopes way up there, but I start sporting a chubby when I think of what it'll look like with Spielburg at the helm

Neki

Molten Core Raider
What the fuck?

Downey Jr tops Forbes actor salary list for third time - BBC News

Iron Man star Robert Downey Jr has topped Forbes' list of highest-paid actors for the third year running

He earned $80m (?51m) thanks to blockbusters like Avengers: Age of Ultron, according to the list.

For the first time, the list also includes actors who work outside the US movie industry, meaning the top 10 includes three Bollywood stars.

Daniel Craig was the only British actor to feature, at number 15 jointly with Australian actor Chris Hemsworth.

They each earned $27m (?17m) according to Forbes.

In compiling the list, the number crunchers measure earnings before subtracting management fees and taxes over the past year...
Forbes list of the world's highest-paid actors 2015:

1. Robert Downey Jr - $80m
2. Jackie Chan - $50m
3. Vin Diesel - $47m
4. Bradley Cooper - $41.5m
5. Adam Sandler - $41m
6. Tom Cruise - $40m
7. Amitabh Bachchan - $33.5m
8. Salman Khan - $33.5m
9. Akshay Kumar - $32.5m
10. Mark Wahlberg - $32m

Blackyce

Silver Knight of the Realm

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
So my brother saw Pixels and said he enjoyed it. In fact, he said he liked it better than Ant Man, which I really liked. I was sure it was going to be garbage, but now my curiosity is sparked. Maybe the video game references alone can salvage it? I mean, I'll probably wait for it to come out on Netflix or something, but I do actually want to see it now whereas I had zero interest before.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
So my brother saw Pixels and said he enjoyed it. In fact, he said he liked it better than Ant Man, which I really liked. I was sure it was going to be garbage, but now my curiosity is sparked. Maybe the video game references alone can salvage it? I mean, I'll probably wait for it to come out on Netflix or something, but I do actually want to see it now whereas I had zero interest before.
it would be a decent guilty pleasure type of movie if adam sandler wasnt in it. its not terrible. he is

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
I hear you. I really liked him in Punch Drunk Love, but I think that was just a really clever director making the best use of the type of character he can play.

Inque

FunEmployed
Pirated it. Skipped 3/4 of the movie except the video game parts. Rest of the movie was trash. Godspeed.