Planetside 2

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I do as well but it's an understandable change. Especially in a good 10 vs 10 or lower that are fun fights and some asshole fucks it up.

EDIT: WTF is Regime!? Still in jail?
I'm on the runway @ Macarran hungover as fuck. Most of the reward money was blown on bars sat and sun night and a lot of the money on liquor like a snoop dogg video for practically all the Connery and Matherson players. I think we even got Brasse that dwarf to get up there but she was all PC and walked away lmao. It was mostly filmed on the official twitch stream which I'm sure SOE wasnt happy about but they had solid viewership until 8 am with call girls and who knows what showing up to play. Just a massive party with all the best outfits having fun and all hate set aside. The Vanu pope was Nightmareman and he was my roommate lol. I will post pics later but I'm going to pass out peace.

xzi

Mouthbreather
Yeah I noticed that no longer can I engi rush a sunderer and place landmines under it
frown.png
sad times

also lmao @ regime ^

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
I'm going to bust heads this morning @0800 CST if anyone wants to team up for an hour or two.

InterSlayer_sl

shitlord
I disagree. It's a great change. #buzzwasright
I can understand and mostly agree with the need to slow down how long it takes a single player to destroy a deployed sunderer.

But making it outright impossible goes too far, especially considering the amount of certs required to amass that many explosives in the first place.

Nija

<Silver Donator>
Save those explosives for door campers. Take out a max and his entourage instead.

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
As a LA, I jet pack air-dropped C4 on a BR100 max this morning. He didn't even know I was there as he was focusing on the line of tanks coming up down the canyon. It was glorious!

xzi

Mouthbreather
God damn, I just want to play Indar. At least I'm liking Hossin but Amerish is meh and Esamir is just straight aids

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Sorry some suck.

PS2 on the PS4 was nothing short of amazing. I and other PC master race guys were blown away how fucking smooth it was. Also funny story, some shitters acting all cool saying things like " time to get schooled Call of Duty kids" got on the PCs behind us. The PS4 was on test so we were playing against PC users. Malorn and Angry Joe were surrounded by people circle jerking them off so I and KidRiot took over the booth helping the kids learn about the game. This 9 year old kid and I proceeded to just shit on them so bad that they got up and said " ya whatever man you guys got auto aim" and left. LMAO

Very rough timetable (and this is not official) for a Beta is maybe Summer 2015. It's coming along great.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
God damn, I just want to play Indar. At least I'm liking Hossin but Amerish is meh and Esamir is just straight aids
I'm the total opposite, the bases on every other continent are so much better than the bases on Indar. Indar has the better Terrain but their bases suck dick.

Jais

Trakanon Raider
Like the one time I played on revamped and latticed Amerish, it was pretty sweet. The problem I think is that everyone played INdar for so long and the fact that Amerish got its lattice so late. I'd like to play there more but...no one does so I don't, thus making it worse.

Esamir can suck the high hard one.

Course I'm the guy who didn't fight outside of the Crown for like 3 months. So...

Ninen

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Sorry some suck.

PS2 on the PS4 was nothing short of amazing. I and other PC master race guys were blown away how fucking smooth it was. Also funny story, some shitters acting all cool saying things like " time to get schooled Call of Duty kids" got on the PCs behind us. The PS4 was on test so we were playing against PC users. Malorn and Angry Joe were surrounded by people circle jerking them off so I and KidRiot took over the booth helping the kids learn about the game. This 9 year old kid and I proceeded to just shit on them so bad that they got up and said " ya whatever man you guys got auto aim" and left. LMAO

Very rough timetable (and this is not official) for a Beta is maybe Summer 2015. It's coming along great.
Do PS4 players get autoaim?

Also, I first thought the directive reward weapons were just differently-shiny versions of their equivalents (in sticking with the whole "bling without being straight up better" thing PS2's pushed forever), but I've since found out that they're (mostly) straight upgrades. On one hand, an appropriate reward for quite a bit of work, on the other, does someone who has Araxiamed multiple LMGs really need a burst fire, no first shot climb Gauss Saw (or the like)?

Of course, I don't understand why anyone uses the lumifiber stuff (in that they light you up like a god damn christmas tree) or composite armor (since it makes it EASIER to tell friend from foe via silhouette (and frankly, should be the default that you then pay/earn your way OUT of)) . The class directive rewards combine the two for a certified "hard mode" for those who have proven competent enough to maybe want to play that way.

xzi

Mouthbreather
Like the one time I played on revamped and latticed Amerish, it was pretty sweet. The problem I think is that everyone played INdar for so long and the fact that Amerish got its lattice so late. I'd like to play there more but...no one does so I don't, thus making it worse.
Yeah, after playing more today and actually getting around Amerish without being completely rolled, I do enjoy that they revamped a huge chunk of the map. Also with maps being locked that meant people were actually on Amerish so I got to see a battle on it for the first time in... I don't know how long. (granted I've just started playing again)

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
Got my PC back! And quickly went like 2 to 10 lol. I haz some catching up to do. No idea what happened to my stockpiles of C4/mines, guess there was a revamp
wink.png

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
One annoyance of this game is it's lustre fades during the quiet hours of the night. I work random shifts at work and sometimes I come home and want to hop on at 4am on a week night. The game just dies in these hours. At least in any other MMO, there issomethingto work on to progress your character. PS2, it's just pointless to even bother logging in.

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
I can see that. PS2 is best when pops are high and shits going crazy at night in areas if pop gets to low it starts playing more like a call of duty type game and less interesting.