Planetside 2

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Right, I said that originally. So shouldn't the average be slightly less than 1? It must be the median; that I would believe.
say we have a sample size of 100 players. one player kills each of ther other 99 twice. those 99 each kill him once. that gives us one guy witha 2 KDR, and 99 guys with a .5 KDR.

(2 + 99x.5) / 100 = 0.515 average KDR

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Eidal and I raised the ARGO flag yesterday and had some good times, we also had some bad times. We should get something organized for this 3 day weekend.

Kedwyn

Silver Squire
The PS4 version is lacking a lot of weapons. They do have the Armistice for sale in the cash shop in some fairly expensive package for like 2,700 SC and it includes some other things.

They really need to fix the culling on the PS4 as well.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
The PS4 version is lacking a lot of weapons. They do have the Armistice for sale in the cash shop in some fairly expensive package for like 2,700 SC and it includes some other things.

They really need to fix the culling on the PS4 as well.
warning! Do not buy the SMGs on PS4 yet. I haven't tried the Armistice but the Sirius which is great on PC is just "ok" on PS4. They simply aren't as good as they are on PC. KED mark my words the best gun for TR LA and ENG is probably the Trac 5 s. It's decent on PC but insane on PS4. Get foregrip and 1x. For medic the basic cycler is insane on PS4. The LMGS are not as good which is weird so I guess go MSW-R.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Eidal and I raised the ARGO flag yesterday and had some good times, we also had some bad times. We should get something organized for this 3 day weekend.
Where we at? I need to get my light assault or infiltrator skills on depending on what faction we start with.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
say we have a sample size of 100 players. one player kills each of ther other 99 twice. those 99 each kill him once. that gives us one guy witha 2 KDR, and 99 guys with a .5 KDR.

(2 + 99x.5) / 100 = 0.515 average KDR
Yup, you're right.

Kedwyn

Silver Squire
warning! Do not buy the SMGs on PS4 yet. I haven't tried the Armistice but the Sirius which is great on PC is just "ok" on PS4. They simply aren't as good as they are on PC. KED mark my words the best gun for TR LA and ENG is probably the Trac 5 s. It's decent on PC but insane on PS4. Get foregrip and 1x. For medic the basic cycler is insane on PS4. The LMGS are not as good which is weird so I guess go MSW-R.
Thanks. I'm holding off right now as to not piss away certs or cash until things settle down.

I've got the .50 and my cloak upgraded and sitting on certs for now.

I really like my infiltrator. I wish there was a better secondary option available for certs. I'd like a SMG but only pistols available atm and I'm not paying $28 for the armistice especially after you said it sucks.

Hekotat

US East server is Emerald/TR. I'm also down for any other server/faction.

Does everyone have Friday off? What day should we plan for? I'm guessing Thurs or Fri since Sat is the 4th. Everyone leave input and we can get a Roster going.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
I think I have plans but not sure yet.

Also thinking of buying a "used" account that has a lot of SC on it or unlocks and the like, don't care about rank but not sure where is legit place to do it. Any have experience with this/recommend or caution against it?

Hekotat

I think I have plans but not sure yet.

Also thinking of buying a "used" account that has a lot of SC on it or unlocks and the like, don't care about rank but not sure where is legit place to do it. Any have experience with this/recommend or caution against it?
I've never heard of anyone selling PS2 accounts but I'm sure there is a market for it. I'd caution against it since they can always take it back at anytime. If you're will to take that risk, well that's your decision to make.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
yeah the take back thing is always the risk the stops me, never bought an account guess I won't start now.

Also does Daybreak have a smart phone authenticator yet?

agripa

Molten Core Raider
Burn, I will be sipping margaritas this weekend with this white trash that is huntington beach instead of playing with Argo.

Hekotat

Okay, change of plans. We meet at Rob's lake house for a PS2 lan party, Dildos and Trannies will be provided upon request.

Hatorade, I'll hop on after work today and get you added to the outfit. Add me on Steam if you can.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Okay, change of plans. We meet at Rob's lake house for a PS2 lan party, Dildos and Trannies will be provided upon request.

Hatorade, I'll hop on after work today and get you added to the outfit. Add me on Steam if you can.
Request sent!

Eidal

Molten Core Raider
Been playing on the US West with a few RL friends -- just casual stuff. We're all going to jump ship for the Path of Exile 2.0 launch next week; just using PS2 for some casual laughs.