Planetside 2

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
The only way to get Trebbs attention is to TK his
harasser with C4.

Then announce to him the ancient code of friendship as you lay your nuts across his face. "You call yourself a soldier?"
Hah! My poor harasser has been TKd a few times, it's usually from TR who don't want the farm to end (when I target sundies).

Speaking of C4, Ji-had flashes are just too fun(C4 + cloaking flash for those who dont know). It has *got* to annoy the dedicated 2-man tank teams to just instantly be looking at the respawn screen. Yesterday our consumables were 50% off, so I took advantage and cleared out the armor zerg.

Tanks were supposed to be buffed, but I guess that's on hold for now?

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Ya just what we need more tank spam.

I'm going to try this C4 deal out.

Maxes need a resource nerf on console and PC. Make it 500 resources.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Due to Texas weather I'm hoping online. Feel free to add me on Steam (Same UN as these forums).

I'll play on any faction or server.

/Opens Magner's Irish Cider, looks for RR members to TK.

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
What are you guys talking about?

670 + i7 3770 here, I am almost max out all the settings, rarely has problem
i figured out the lag problem, its shadowplay. When its turned on, your framerate drops after like 10 min. It doesnt matter if your streaming or not. once i turned it off. no problems. Other games were doing the same, did some searching and yep, disable shadowplay. Shame, i liked streaming from time to time.

RobXIII

<Gold Donor>
Finally got Betelgeuse, it rapes and I can finally play another class.
Fucking HA cheeser needs shields as a crutch. I kid I kid
wink.png
Serious question: How often do you find yourself needing infinite ammo? 99% of my playtime is as engie, so I've never really experienced an ammo shortage, save for my rare CQC infil runs.

Hekotat

Orion still better but BG easier to farm shitty players.
I still like it, but I can't get used to not having to reload.

Fucking HA cheeser needs shields as a crutch. I kid I kid
wink.png
Serious question: How often do you find yourself needing infinite ammo? 99% of my playtime is as engie, so I've never really experienced an ammo shortage, save for my rare CQC infil runs.
Only reason I knocked it out first was due to having more kills with 2 of the LMGs by a longshot, now I'm working on Assault Rifles and Carbines.

RobXIII

<Gold Donor>
I unlocked the Trac-5 Shot carbine directive weapon. I was a bit disappointed that it only had an underbarrel shotgun, was hoping to put the semi-useless grenade launcher on it for old times' sake.

Hekotat

They really need to put the directive weapons in the VR Training so you can try them out and see which are worth spending all that time to unlock.

RobXIII

<Gold Donor>
Double exp until Friday for everyone (non members included), just FYI.

My meta game lately has been to shit on infantry players with my Hornet ESF. Farm them with splash damage until they get pissed and pull a Burster max. I kill that before their client even tells them they're taking damage.

Then they rage, and pull a skyguard lightning. Which, with hornets to the rear (easy to do in a 360kph ESF!) dies in 1.5 seconds. Totally fair =D But I'm gimp against A2A fighters though, so balance!

Calroon_sl

shitlord
How's the game doing these days?

I remember seeing something about huge Outfit airships/ bases(?)
Any news on those? Is there something worthwhile to fight about by now?

Hekotat

Performance is much better, however, I can no longer stomach the gameplay.

1. Re-deployside kills any enjoyable fights.
2. 90% of the population runs HA which makes playing any other class a nightmare.
3. Fights at the same bases all. day. long. (bases are to easy to defend or re-deployside).
4. People chain-pulling maxes.

I hope they fix these things but I know it's a pipe dream and very unlikely to happen.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
When there are fights on yes the game is still just as fun as two years ago.

Performance is much better, however, I can no longer stomach the gameplay.

1. Re-deployside kills any enjoyable fights.
2. 90% of the population runs HA which makes playing any other class a nightmare.
3. Fights at the same bases all. day. long. (bases are to easy to defend or re-deployside).
4. People chain-pulling maxes.

I hope they fix these things but I know it's a pipe dream and very unlikely to happen.
1) as opposed to waiting in the warpgate for 30 mins for scrubs with names like yolosniper to fill your galaxy.
2) any smg infiltrator with a ounce of skill own any HA especially NC infils. Medics can compete as well. LA are still annoying and gay.
3) farming > attacking empty bases IE: ghost capping
4) yes this is fucking gay I agree. Make them cost 600 resources. I already abused the ZOE a year ago.

Rolled a new guy named SocialJusticeWarri0r and rolled with a noob sqaud. The moment they blew up the sundy (only fight) I logged due to no fights. Ghost capping sucks balls.

Hekotat

When there are fights on yes the game is still just as fun as two years ago.

1) as opposed to waiting in the warpgate for 30 mins for scrubs with names like yolosniper to fill your galaxy.
2) any smg infiltrator with a ounce of skill own any HA especially NC infils. Medics can compete as well. LA are still annoying and gay.
3) farming > attacking empty bases IE: ghost capping
4) yes this is fucking gay I agree. Make them cost 600 resources. I already abused the ZOE a year ago.

Rolled a new guy named SocialJusticeWarri0r and rolled with a noob sqaud. The moment they blew up the sundy (only fight) I logged due to no fights. Ghost capping sucks balls.

1. Naw, you deploy once then you push ahead on foot, this keeps a front line battle going and changes where and how fights happen as well as keeps super outfits from bringing 96+ to your fight when it was balanced and you were losing.
2. I was trying to max out medic but kept getting destroyed by HA. With HA I ran a 2.6 to 2.8 K/D, with Medic I was at about .6
3. Ghost capping does suck, but watching people immediately redeploying to save a hex is retarded (yes I'm guilty of this too). If they moved from one hex to the next it would lead to more interesting fights if they could flesh out the terrain better. Maybe
put a long ass cool down on redeploy or something, shit I'm not a dev they get big bucks to figure that shit out.
4. Resources should be a slow gaining mechanic, this would change the entire mindset of how people use the vehicles. Don't get me started on fuckheads pulling sundies inside bases and deploying them on the fucking cap zone.

It's still a good game but I can't stand the shit anymore.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>

It's still a good game but I can't stand the shit anymore.

Waaahhhhhh lol
LOL 1) fuck that just to get mowed down in the open field by assholes in their harasser like Rob (trebb lol jk)
2) Learn to play noob
3) Save a hex hell ya, hell more bio lab fights as a Light Assault is so much fun.
4) let's get some gringos you whiny bitch.