Planetside 2

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
p.s.

Remember when I said to keep your Alpha Squad boost bros? lol

Mr Creed

Too old for this shit
Did the draw distance or culling get worse for anyone? The way I understand it they implemented some kind of priority system to help aircraft, or did that not come with this patch? I was trying to snipe the bridge southeast of the crown for a while but people literally dissapeared from sight, flickered in and out, much worse then I remembered.

And yea, love the alpha squad boost changes, I didnt expect them to change anything about them despite the player whining.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
yeah, it seems to be acting just like GW2 where I'd die and 15 people would pop up around me. Hope they figure it out soon.

Eidal

Molten Core Raider
Downloading PS2 now -- complete total newbie. What server/faction should I pick to roll with you guys?

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
Downloading PS2 now -- complete total newbie. What server/faction should I pick to roll with you guys?
Most of us are on TR on Jaeger. Send a tell to RegimeTR, Baconia, or Tow for an invite. There are other posters on other servers and factions though if you want to be NC or VS.

Hekotat

They just hotfixed the issue with tanks and aircraft not firing rounds.

Sludig

Golden Baronet of the Realm
How are new SMG, NC in particular. I swear they stealth nerfed some stuff, NC heavy can't seem to hit as well anymore. (GR22 or whatever 50 round LMG was)

Any suggestions for a engineer/light assault weapon? Not sure if I want either the longer ranged battle rifle or a up close spray gun. I generally favor long range but figure I need at least a couple close in classes. (Suggestion for both?)

Finally saved up for dual burster but still wonder if I shouldnt have gotten skyguard or liberator dalton. Really hate some key guns being just soooo pricey.

Ninen

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Skyguard's still crap and does less than 2 dual burster maxes (which is fucking retarded for how much more vulnerable they are, less maneuverable, higher priority target, and higher resource cost).

I was pleasantly surprised by the SMG. Not sure how they stack up to shotguns, but I racked up some serious kills during my trial time.

And yes, the Gauss saw does feel like it got an accuracy and/or dmg nerf.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Skyguard's still crap and does less than 2 dual burster maxes (which is fucking retarded for how much more vulnerable they are, less maneuverable, higher priority target, and higher resource cost).

I was pleasantly surprised by the SMG. Not sure how they stack up to shotguns, but I racked up some serious kills during my trial time.

And yes, the Gauss saw does feel like it got an accuracy and/or dmg nerf.
Skyguard is a pile of crap and the Guass Saw still felt like shit. GD-22 FTW.

Orion was still amazing. MSW has sound thank god and I love the SMGs with adv laser but thinking extended will be better since CoF is super tight already.

Too bad I can't play the game thanks to the stuttering.

Sludig

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I have not been pleased with the "performance enhancements" for sure.

Hinadurus_sl

shitlord
What voice chat settings are you guys using? I keep messing with various levels but I end up with either loud as fuck voice with quiet game sounds or vice versa. Or when using ts3 do you just mute the games built in voice chat? I played all last night straining to hear the ingame chat w/o cranking the volume of everything else. It's like the sliders weren't even doing anything..

Hekotat

I keep them turned off and just use TS3, I do however keep squad/platoon voice chat bound to a button to let them know what the plan is.

There are too many variables to try and keep it normalized, especially considering how many trolls their are.

It was good seeing you on the other day, the battle like we had at Gravel Rock(think that was the name) is what keeps me coming back to this game.

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
Im enjoying this game, and don't care about 'levels' (aka Battle Rank) but weapon unlocks need to be about 10x cheaper...