Planetside 2

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Ok I am a_skeleton_03RR on WatersonTR. No lag issues.

Nvidia gave me a bunch of cash for buying a 680, any must get weapons?

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Sabr 13 (Medic), Lynx (LA/Engi), Pick which shotgun you prefer all basically the same just different firing modes (pumps are 1 hit kill less than 20m) and if you can get your other burster for the AA Max.

Seems like they tweaked the second shot on the Sabr 13 while I was gone, it seems much more on point with all the unlocks.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Sabr 13 (Medic), Lynx (LA/Engi), Pick which shotgun you prefer all basically the same just different firing modes (pumps are 1 hit kill less than 20m) and if you can get your other burster for the AA Max.

Seems like they tweaked the second shot on the Sabr 13 while I was gone, it seems much more on point with all the unlocks.
get em a invite hekotat or whoever. My computer is not here yet.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
I have to reinstall myself, seems like I got some kind of virus but only my PS2 executables. I would rather reinstall and be safe.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
I'm on a shitty shift right now but if you are on after 730pm central. I'll hop on and add you to the outfit before I pass out, go ahead and add me to your friends list so I can see if you are online or not when I get home.

If I'm not online and Tow is online he can get you in as well.

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
I'm an average player at best, but goddamn I love my engineer. I've gotten pretty obnoxious with the UB grenade launcher (latest patch fixed the main reload problem, rest is still buggy though).

But the AV turret...That is just pure fun. In the perfect spot and ignored by all the aircraft for some reason, this happened to me yesterday:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZW45K3qaDjI

Mr Creed

Too old for this shit
I like what they did with the new patch. Had a hard-fought mass battle for several secondary bases on Amerish due to the alert system, which really never happened before.

Also, they've made it much easier to get xp with several additions since the game released, so even without spending money you can diversify yourequipment arsenal at a decent rate.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
having a blast pretty cool I got 6 char slots now not like I will use them

I did roll up a troll NC on aus server

RobXIII

<Gold Donor>
Lol yeah. And who's troll character was that last night on NC? Welcome back btw!

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Oh you on Briggs? or talking about my dude on Matherson?

Ya I deleted the AUS dude lol

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
If I wanted to start this up, what are some good bits of advice?
try all 3 factions out
Find a outfit/faction that you like and go either engineer or medic to level up fast. Get nano tool/heal gun up to at least 3 and follow a max or spam F healing people.

You can level pretty fast doing this and pay attention to the alert bonus exp.

RobXIII

<Gold Donor>
The key to this game, is to just have fun and not worry about 'exp'. It's horrendously slow as a free player (0 bonuses except maybe population). It's gotten a bit easier to earn cert points with alerts and daily medals. But yea, as an engineer it's easy points dropping ammo, repairing things, etc. A lot of the guns are side grades, the default one is pretty decent. Most guns cost 1000 certs or 700 StationCash.

Just join a fun,active outfit and enjoy free entertainment!

Siddar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Massive amounts of free certs given because of account wide unlock going live. SoE hasn't even figured out how bad they have messed this up yet.

Mass cheater bannings as well the tears of rage are flowing.

One would maybe almost think they were doing this on purpose.

khanable_sl

shitlord
Massive amounts of free certs given because of account wide unlock going live. SoE hasn't even figured out how bad they have messed this up yet.

Mass cheater bannings as well the tears of rage are flowing.

One would maybe almost think they were doing this on purpose.
I'm stunned. SOE really fucked the pooch on this one. I have a couple of 'multiple purchases' that didn't even get refunded..

Meanwhile, my friend with his casual account and BR9 character received ~8k certs. He only purchased the gamestop GC for station cash and didn't buy any duplicates.

What the fuck?

Siddar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Very random expect lots of pisted off people who got shafted to raise hell.

I expect free 500-1000 certs for all to be the result.

khanable_sl

shitlord
Very random expect lots of pisted off people who got shafted to raise hell.

I expect free 500-1000 certs for all to be the result.
Some people are seriously pissed. I'm marginally okay with it, my friend got some nice upgrades so it opened a lot of doors for us when it comes to duoing
tongue.png

But yeah, issuing cert points was just fucking stupid. There is a video on YouTube of someone who got ~25k certs and went on a serious shopping spree. I'm BR25/15/10 or so across 3 toons and don't think I've made half that amount since launch, lol.

RobXIII

<Gold Donor>
I don't even care about people getting free certs. Well marginally. I mean its the same as buying certs with SC I suppose.

What made me quit today was them introducing even more shotguns. NOT the way I want this game to go, so I'm out.

/why yes, my official last death is from a shotgunner I GOT THE FUCKING DROP ON. They get hit 5-6 times, jump 180 and one shot you. Just stupid and not fun or worth my time.