Planetside 2

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
Do we have an outfit on emerald? I miss the argo days.
Argo is still around. I'm actually holding the outfit leadership atm. I'm too busy, but If anyone ever wants to organize and start running stuff I'd be happy to transfer leadership pending some discussion and approval by some of the other outfit members.

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
Apparently actual snow is coming to Planetside 2 and H1Z1. Anything that hurts visibility a tad im all for in this game. Fucking hair aircrafts in this game. Ground Vehicles im ok with, but air combat can kiss my ass. lol

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
ok, now that i upgraded my sniper rifle on my infiltrator. Its a whole lot of fun sitting back and sniping people! You still get sniped in the process, but its more fun now that im actually getting kills. I love switching roles whenver i feel the need too.

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
ok, now that i upgraded my sniper rifle on my infiltrator. Its a whole lot of fun sitting back and sniping people! You still get sniped in the process, but its more fun now that im actually getting kills. I love switching roles whenver i feel the need too.
It's nice to have the certs to be able to do anything competently. Max Jump Jets, Infil cloak, HA shield, repair gun, medical applicator, a few unlocks (LA C4, lock on rocket launcher, preferable infil rifle, av turret), and you're pretty much good to go for any situation as infantry.

As for sniping, I love playing the mid range game. I like to get a semi-auto (like the NS-Vandal, Nyx, HSR-1), slap a 4x scope on it and start shooting. With a 4x scope you're too close for infils with bolt-actions to feel comfortable shooting at you, and you're far enough away that any other class is at a disadvantage when returning fire.

Jais

Trakanon Raider
Mid range infil sounds pretty interesting and it's far and away one of my two least played classes (max being the other). I might have to give it a go cause I'm sitting on like 4k certs with nothing to spend them on anymore and I'm only BR 69.

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
Only lol, I just hit BR14!! I die a fuckton, still a blast though
i die all the time. lol I suck at fps games. I still have fun though.

with my infiltrator, in some area's you can set up shop in a good spot and you can snipe the fuck out of the enemy easy. Hossin is not good for sniping though. Its to dense and the fog just hurts the visibility.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
i die all the time. lol I suck at fps games. I still have fun though.

with my infiltrator, in some area's you can set up shop in a good spot and you can snipe the fuck out of the enemy easy. Hossin is not good for sniping though. Its to dense and the fog just hurts the visibility.
what faction server you guys on? I got chars on all 3 factions on both servers.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
People ask how I know where the good sniper roosting spots are.

Go watch this movie then get back to me bros.

rrr_img_70709.jpg

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Same as his name here.

I swear Recursion stat tracker is cursed for me. I dominate when I forget to turn it on but as soon as I do I start getting farmed.

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
most of the time the TR just get steamrolled. At times, your just resorted to kicking it in your little spawn point area, peaking your head out hoping to get a kill, before you get shot by 1000 bullets. lol