PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
I'm down to play again at some point. Dealing with a newborn at the moment, not too much time for gaming right now :/

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
I finally actually started playing again the past week or 2. It's still pretty enjoyable. I can still snipe reasonably, complete dicks at close quarters though.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I finally actually started playing again the past week or 2. It's still pretty enjoyable. I can still snipe reasonably, complete dicks at close quarters though.
How’s the cheating? That stuff just causes massive triggering.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
There has only been like 1 or 2 where I had some real ?????? to it. It doesn't feel that bad to me. I feel like they've probably moved on to more popular games

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
These are over the past couple hours, and in the early mornings the games are super full of bots. First one was 14 bot kills, second one was 7 bot kills

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
Fired this up with Hekotat Hekotat last night, and on our last one...
1698930851208.png

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
You need to resupply your g fuel supplies first.
I'm drinking some now! I don't drink as much anymore, drinking too much monster at work. Also the getting away from just naming them the flavors makes it more annoying to buy, because I can't figure out what I'm actually buying

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
SO many KFC billboards, lol. It feels clunky as shit after playing other shooters.

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
Nice! I've been thinking about firing it up again lately. How did it feel?
I mean its a 7+ year old game, so it isnt gonna feel like a battlebit, current day battlefield/cod.

I enjoyed the session that Hekotat Hekotat and I played.

My only complaint is that on us choosing random map, we got erangel 4 or 5 times out of 6 matches.