PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
IDK, but the only thing I can think of is that they want to implement destructible environment on that map....

If you ask me Miramar needs that, plus a loot overhaul and more vehicles. Granted I havent play with the gliders yet, I am sure they will help a good bit on getting from one side of the map to the other.

Cybsled

Been watching Choco play the new map. The anti-camping "black zones" that just target buildings is a nice touch, as well is the c4 and being able to blow open walls.

gauze

Molten Core Raider
I'd guess Vikendi is getting a remodel/update? This last season was themed over Miramar and a ton of adjustments/changes. I'm not sure all of the changes, but Pecado is still my favorite drop in the game.

I figured Sanhok would be the map to get some fix/love.. As far as I've known and still know.. It's the most loathed map.

gauze

Molten Core Raider
I have nothing against it, I'll play any map and give no two shits. They're all pretty much the same to me.. Only reason I'd even consider putting Miramar above the rest is because I love the Winchester, and honestly wished the scope was optional and all maps.

I'm purely speaking from my experience, and the things I've read.. Which is people always complaining about Sanhok, never wanting to play it out just hotdrop and get it over with. Along with reddit posts bitching about it and such. But I've read about every map being complained about, Sanhok just seems to stick out.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
wat

also after playing so much Tarkov, Destiny, Doom.... pretty much everything else... I can't force myself to ever play PUBG again

Yeah, it's really hard to go back to after playing a more polished FPS. You really feel the clunkyness and shortcomings of the game.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
It is a decent looking patch. I may hop in and try some TDM and see how I feel. It's been a long time though

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
The game is now F2P:

I doubt it revitalizes the game. I'm sure they'll through some money at sponsored streams which is good because I like watching Lirik play the game. lol