PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
The game was fun when there were guns everywhere, once they made weapons scarce and shotguns useless the fun went out the window.

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
The game was fun when there were guns everywhere, once they made weapons scarce and shotguns useless the fun went out the window.

Why would they do that?

Also, I stopped playing PUBG bc cheating and server instability. Now I just play Warzone.

Hekotat

Why would they do that?

Also, I stopped playing PUBG bc cheating and server instability. Now I just play Warzone.

The very vocal minority bitch griped and complained until they changed it. Once we started dropping in, looting an entire town only to find pistols and shotguns then die to a team with full ARs it really drove a lot of people off.

Hekotat

I want a BR that doesn't have hero classes and dumbass gadgets, just give me guns, grenades and opponents. I'd love warzone if it wasn't for all the other dumb shit they added in. PUBG was perfect in this regard until they went full retard.

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
I want a BR that doesn't have hero classes and dumbass gadgets, just give me guns, grenades and opponents. I'd love warzone if it wasn't for all the other dumb shit they added in. PUBG was perfect in this regard until they went full retard.

What other stuff is there? Oh like the UAV's and missile strikes?

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
Honestly I just moved on to Halo and I'm perfectly happy with it.

Hekotat

What other stuff is there? Oh like the UAV's and missile strikes?
Heartbeat monitors and I'm sure more, but I haven't played enough to know much about it. The first time I watched a guy use a heartbeat monitor to walk straight to me ruined it for me.

gauze

Molten Core Raider
I still play occasionally.. purely for pubg.report.. but shotguns are busted.

I literally run around playing it like quake, jump shotting people. Recently, like last 3 months, they buffed it because according to them "no one uses the shotguns" so they got a buff across the board, and now you can pretty much 2-3 tap a person with a choked shotgun from pretty fucking far. One of my favorite things is to roll up on a bike fast as fuck, pop that bitch in the air and hop off at full speed(you odn't take damage) and begin the shotgun'ing.

Either way, been playing it on/off for the last year.. pretty much inbetween when Tarkov gets later into the wipes and its been fun. The only thing that "isn't fun" is the population is low, so its pretty common to run into the same groups pretty consistently. There is no real "casual" base anymore, and MMR is gone. I've had a number of games with people like Chocotaco and TGTLN in a single night.

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
Heartbeat monitors and I'm sure more, but I haven't played enough to know much about it. The first time I watched a guy use a heartbeat monitor to walk straight to me ruined it for me.

You'll be happy to know heartbeat monitors don't work in this season of Warzone.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Heartbeats are gone in the main mode now.

• 1Like

Hekotat

Been playing this again recently while I wait on battlebit, it's a shame it didnt run this well and have this many weapons during its prime. It's so fun now that they've returned the good weapon drops to what they were or better than early on.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Been playing this again recently while I wait on battlebit, it's a shame it didnt run this well and have this many weapons during its prime. It's so fun now that they've returned the good weapon drops to what they were or better than early on.
It’s much better now because their anti cheat is actually working quite well. (Same with Warzone)

gauze

Molten Core Raider
I can't speak of anything regarding how good their anti-cheat is, definitely don't see it very often.. but there is an issue regarding reporting; if you get enough, you'll get banned.. and it is semi-weaponized. I've had 3 friends in the last year get banned for "cheating" and having to submit tickets to bluehole or whatever to have it appealed. And they definitely don't cheat, mediocre players who've had good games. I've seen it pop up a couple times where a low-tier streamer was promoting his squad to report someone so that they can get banned. ect ect.

Hekotat

I was talking more about performance, no frame dips when getting into a fight, loot being on the ground when you land rather than a few seconds after, the new ping system, etc.

It's a huge step forward and where the game should have been at launch. Sucks the games are about 50% bots.

gauze

Molten Core Raider
All of that is huge for sure, I have been enjoying a lot of the balance passes they've been doing. M16 got a damage increase, so it floats that DMR line again. Shotguns got a huge buff, its literally the new salt shaker because it was already pretty strong prior to the buff, but from blueholes perspective, statistically no one was using them.. but really the winner in it all while the pumpie is amazing, the auto shot gun is actually usable; which felt like never the case. The alternative weapon slot with the drone, med bag, and now scouting scope, and tactical bag are pretty legit.

Right now, I think my biggest sentiment is that all the great editions added in Taego.. needs to be added in all the maps. Taego brought in cluster drops, so its like a ton of crates that have a variety of gear.. and a couple chances for the hightier stuff. As well as self revive and to a much lesser extent the gulag. It also has "hotspots" that offer all the loot that exists in the game rather than map specific loot.

If I play around the usual primetime, anywhere 4-12.. its pretty rare to see bots, maybe more common on like the week nights.. but I also don't play this game hardcore or anything. I just know that I kinda enjoy that MMR is no longer in the game.. nothing more exciting than seeing a big name or a streamer

PUBG Report

alone has kept this game alive for me.

• 1Like

Hekotat

1648862744463.png

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
I think I'm going to start putting some time in again after not playing for years. Hit me up, would love some duo/squads

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I think I'm going to start putting some time in again after not playing for years. Hit me up, would love some duo/squads
If you are still playing in June I’ll hit you up.

I never really played it

• 1Like