PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Dioblaire

And now my Watch has ended...
<Donor>
Looks like the anti-cheat patch has bluehole quality standards.

Hahaha. I'm lucky that I haven't ran into any hackers yet. But, (tinfoil hat time) I swear their anti-cheat patches and bannings are just for show.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
oh fortnite, never looked at it. figured pubg was more popular

I think Fortnite might be more popular than PUBG at this point due to the issues PUBG is having right now with the rampant cheating and server side issues

Evernothing

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
PUBG, more realistic, First Person and Third Person

Fortnite, more arcade style, Third Person only, destructible and buildable terrain.

Dioblaire

And now my Watch has ended...
<Donor>
When I first bought this game back just after xmas, I was loading games just fine, fairly quickly, into the lobby. Now I'm lucky to get in in time before the plane auto ejects me. And this is after I turned all my settings to medium in order to get it to load faster... -.-

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Getting bored of OW, might have to buy this soon. I just get a kick watching your guys' gifs and such, but how long is each game? you start the game with a group of 3 strangers among what 100? then you run around finding supplies and the map gets smaller every 5 minutes until its last man standing? and its all hit scan?

You can also hop in the FoH channel and will almost definitely get people joining you asap. It's a much more enjoyable game with friends/FoH bros.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Hekotat

Hahaha. I'm lucky that I haven't ran into any hackers yet. But, (tinfoil hat time) I swear their anti-cheat patches and bannings are just for show.

That's what I'm starting to think as well, they did a cash grab didn't expect it to blow up and now they have no idea how to fix the issues.

That or they're just keeping their heads in the sand. No communication at all on any of the issues people are complaining about other than cheating. It really sucks, I want to play it but it's rage inducing at this point.

• 1Like

Sludig

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I'm hoping for a good replacement, for folks curious is still say pubg better. Fortnite is for like pro cs players. Super fast paced, half the guns trash and the winners are the ones who can basically jump in a 360 and instantly build a fort around them.

• 1Salty

Hekotat

I'm hoping for a good replacement, for folks curious is still say pubg better. Fortnite is for like pro cs players. Super fast paced, half the guns trash and the winners are the ones who can basically jump in a 360 and instantly build a fort around them.

Rumors are RDR will have a Battle Royale mode, I'm sure others will be coming. The downfall and drama from bluehole is going to be really fun good stuff since they're fucking themselves over.

Last edited:

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
Perfect line to end the article on

Pretty soon, however, Panton might start panicking about his inability to poop.

Hekotat

Played last night, hit reg feels good again. I was actually able to kill people, could have been a fluke though.

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
Fortnite is also F2P if I am not mistaken, which no doubt helps. Doc has been trying it a bit, but he calls it rainbow sprinkles looney tunes with shit balance (shotguns) lol.
i feel him on that, i cant play that damned game. after 2 or 3 matches i want to log. plus, i despise the building meta at the end of games.

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
The pump shotguns are stupid OP if you are even remotely capable. You get 2 of them and you can flip back and forth between them 1 shot at a time and do stupid things in Fortnite