PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds

Fadaar

That guy
Dumb when you can do it straight from the Nvidia control panel anyway, nothing they can do to stop that.

Evernothing

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
It's fine to use Nvidia Freestyle. Just not unlicensed 3rd party plugins that hook into the game via DLL.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
I couldn't get the test server to work yesterday, maybe it'll work tonight.

Nvidia Freestyle seems pretty good, it's difficult to figure out how to enable it and you have to manually turn it on every time you go into the game. It has plenty of options to tweak it, so you can really fine tune it.

Cybsled

It's fine, people just REEEEEE about anything different. That being said, some of the changes are nice (more offroad paths, filling in some of the empty areas with houses, boosting the loot pools of certain areas (my guess: edge areas like Military or Ruins).

I've won more on the new map. I chalk this up primarily to the fact it is much easier to determine what side of the circle is going to have the lowest amount of players and position yourself accordingly.

Hekotat

Servers felt really good today, however, when I ADS or get shot my game drops to 2fps. GG Bluehole.

• 1Salty
Reactions: 1 user

gak

<Gold Donor>
streaming a TPP duo tournament, game 1 starts in a few minutes

Haha you always spoil the last game for the viewers, I was rooting for you to pwn but then I saw in the chat you were logging off and on the 3 min delay you were still runnin' and gunnin' in the game... :-(

pubg.jpg

Rombo

Lord Nagafen Raider
Mad at myself. Spent rl
money for desperado crates. Hate this approach to crate. “hey guys, heres stuff in your inventory that you cant open regardless of the time you invest in the game.”Result is a fuckin beanie and boots. Fuckity fuck. Done with those dick crates.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Hekotat

Yeah, not gonna spend cash on them. Sucks you get locked ones from BP. Just gonna sell them on Steam.

Mr_Bungle

Interstellar Botanist
<Gold Donor>
Yeah paid crates are absolute madness, at least a portion of the money should go to creating content and server maintenance for this fucking game.