PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
NA Results

Game 1 Winner: MarkstromTV and Cuda

Game 2 Winner: Weak3n and djpernicus

Game 3 Winner: MrGrimmmz and Anthony_Kongphan

Overall Winner: MrGrimmz and Anthony_Kongphan (89 points)

Most Kills: MrGrimmz (12 kills)

2017 Charity Invitational Megathread • r/PUBATTLEGROUNDS

The game didn't let Lirik join in the third match so it was just Shorty for his team. They would have had to go hamm in the last match for them to place anyways.

The entire event was very entertaining. I hope they do these more often.

Last edited:

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Shorty hitting 15th was pretty cool on that last match, was watching him land in with Lirik freaking out since he crashed. Shorty fucking punches one guy out then proceeds to get a weapon and take out his partner. Had to leave about half way into it and Shorty was making it happen.

Xevy

Log Wizard
I'll see if I can find the VOD of Grimmz and Anthony's 2s game where they got 25-26 kills. You can really see Grimmz's sniper aim as well as his awareness. There's one part where he clears a camping team in a house as an afterthought and Anthony doesn't even know.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I hope to see some big improvements with this game, Read they have 'early accessed' over $30 million at this point.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Xevy

Log Wizard

There's the thing I was talking about with Grimmmz. That's their 25ish kill game. The match starts at 6h59m I think. Really shows him using shit from the ump to rifles to snipers.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
I have a wifey weekend this weekend but next weekend is game on for sure!!!

• 1Like

Xevy

Log Wizard
Hackers definitely beginning to be a problem. We were in a squad game with Gaming4Christ last night. Luckily I died to the blue zone top 15 like a hero, though he managed to punch about 5-10 people while they were parachuting and ended up killing another 10+ people easy in the game. I went to check his stats, because I'd seen his ridiculous 11+ K/D earlier, and it gets even worse. His headshot % is 50%, and his longest kill is 6.29km. Kilometers, not meters. That's currently an impossibility even if you knocked a guy out, hopped in a Dacia, and drove full speed, their top speed is like 105 KM/h and it takes less than 2 minutes to fully bleed a downed person.

I'm sure he'll be purged like Stream_Sniper was, but he's been at it for a few days now.

Xevy

Log Wizard

The inconsistency, man. Everything I know about the game tells me that two headshots to a lvl 1 helmet with ANY AR kills some one. You can see my bullet hit his helmet (there's a bloody hole on the side of his helmet) with the first shot and a subsequent helmet shot because it breaks. And him? He kills me with a P1911. Not even a headshot. Niiiice.

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer

The inconsistency, man. Everything I know about the game tells me that two headshots to a lvl 1 helmet with ANY AR kills some one. You can see my bullet hit his helmet (there's a bloody hole on the side of his helmet) with the first shot and a subsequent helmet shot because it breaks. And him? He kills me with a P1911. Not even a headshot. Niiiice.
First few shots hit the hood, not the player. You didnt hit him until your strafed out to the right.

Xevy

Log Wizard
First few shots hit the hood, not the player. You didnt hit him until your strafed out to the right.

One of the shots hits his head before he strafes right. It hits the back left of his head. You can see his head kick back as well as the bullethole on the side of his helmet.

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
One of the shots hits his head before he strafes right. It hits the back left of his head. You can see his head kick back as well as the bullethole on the side of his helmet.
Yeah is see that now.

Prodigal

Shitlord, Offender of the Universe
<Bronze Donator>
Placed second a few minutes ago, need to upgrade my rig... and my skill.

• 1Solidarity

Xevy

Log Wizard
Played squad games for 2-3 hours today. Dingus. Literally 5-6 squad games before I even got A kill. Then I play a solo. 0 first aids. 0 medkits. Never took damage from an enemy player.

6534B7B1D1945C19E678B7A873B25606B896847B

Edit: LOL. Didn't realize it but one of those kills I got was only 5% of the dude's hp. The rest were full 100 kills.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
So is this game worthwhile? Friend wants me to play.

But it sounds poorly optimized (just upgraded to Ryzen 1600 and GTX 1060) and plagued by cheaters. Will I have fun playing it on shit settings, solo, and battling aimbots?

jeydax

Death and Taxes
It is an exhilarating game for sure. Personally I've yet to run into a cheater (unless I just haven't noticed?) I wouldn't say it is "plagued" by cheaters.

Yes you will have fun playing it on shit settings. Solo is fun, but squad play is a lot more fun and I think the game is better when you'e teamed up.