PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds

Chris

Potato del Grande
Been watching pewdiepie play this and it looks awesome.

I was wondering, what do you think would happen if they had a mode without time limits, so no blue bubble? Could have games lasting days, the ultimate poop sock experience!

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
First game I've bought and played online in forever - apart from Dota2 but that's free and I haven't touched it in months.

I'm so bad, just looted an AWM from a crate for the first time, was near the end of the round, walked up a hill to get a vantage point and didn't see someone prone until I touched his head, he more or less one shot me with an AK :/

• 2Picard
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

xzi

Mouthbreather
lmao, that's the best weapon in the game! shoot his dick off

The learning curve honestly isn't that steep which is good, are you at least enjoying it?

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
WHY IN THE FUCKING FUCK IS PARACHUTE CUTTING A THING YOU HAVE TO DO MANUALLY? I KNOW I'M STUCK, THE GAMES KNOWS I'M STUCK. JUST AUTO FUCKING CUT THE THING. Mashing F for 30 seconds before it registers my action due to early game lag is BEYOND RETARDED DESIGN.

• 1Worf
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 1 users

Boostinks

N00b
Think she'll still run, Earl?
20170716152452_1.jpg

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Balroc

Molten Core Raider
I want this but in a fantasy setting. There's your million dollar idea. Get to work.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
lmao, that's the best weapon in the game! shoot his dick off

The learning curve honestly isn't that steep which is good, are you at least enjoying it?

I'm playing as much as possible, got top 3 once...best game was 5-6 kills. But I can literally go 3-4 rounds without killing anyone.

Ryoz

<Donor>
Depends what type you play - solo is anne frank fest. Duo and squad play is loads of fun.

spronk

FPS noob
I feel like a lot of times not really knowing where all the car spawns are really hurts me, especially if the circle is super far away. more than skill just precise knowledge of knowing where all the car spawns possibly are would make me a lot better i think. i'm too lazy to go memorize them from one of the internet maps

when i come across a UAZ... feels good, man

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
My kid bought this game and I played it for like an hour, all that happens is I fight someone that lands near me and I win 70-80% of the time, then I gear up and drive around and never see anyone again until I randomly get shot by someone I never saw after running/driving around for 10+ minutes.

• 2Worf

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
My kid bought this game and I played it for like an hour, all that happens is I fight someone that lands near me and I win 70-80% of the time, then I gear up and drive around and never see anyone again until I randomly get shot by someone I never saw after running/driving around for 10+ minutes.

Play with us while drinking on a Friday night. That is the cure.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Gained a lot of respect for the devs for banning Dr Disrespect. Not that I didn't have respect for them before hand.

• 1Salty
  • 1Picard

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
i'll try and find the clip but he was in a 4 man, they came up on sidecar motorcycle so he killed off a team mate so they would all fit.

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
i'll try and find the clip but he was in a 4 man, they came up on sidecar motorcycle so he killed off a team mate so they would all fit.

Whats wrong with that? We've killed team mates knocked out in the blue so we can grab they're good gear without waiting for them to tick down.

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
There's like 4 threads about it on the PUBG subreddit. Sounds like the rando took a spot in the bike, they asked him to go find another vehicle so Doc could fit, rando got out, like 10 seconds later Doc killed the rando