PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Im assuming it is a way of trolling and him being a fairly big streamer sets it up for people to think it is ok. While he was doing it as a joke most people would understand it sets a precedence they don't want happening. Its only like a 2 day ban anyway.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
That's pretty fucked up killing a random dude like that. Has he done this type of thing before? Probably should have gotten just a warning if not. Not upset though of the devs making an example of it either way.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole

Honestly, I don't get it? If team killing is bannable, why is it even a thing allowable?

Seems ridiculous.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Gankak

Vyemm Raider

Honestly, I don't get it? If team killing is bannable, why is it even a thing allowable?

Seems ridiculous.

This. And as Brek mentioned its a tactic used for when someone is downed and is going to die to the blue. We just kill him faster to get his good shit so we can move on.

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
Team killing should just have some in-game consequence not an account banning, shit.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
This. And as Brek mentioned its a tactic used for when someone is downed and is going to die to the blue. We just kill him faster to get his good shit so we can move on.

They fucked up and didn't disable matchmaking, doesn't mean you get to ruin the random guy experience.

• 1Salty
Reactions: 1 user

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider

Seems ridiculous.

Good video. I think playerunknown got his pussy sandy from all the times Doc has ripped him and the game with stuff like tyler perrys boring grounds. Obviously all players aren't held to the same standards since he decided to taunt Doc in twitter. If it was just the temp ban I could see it having merit, playerunkown decided to make it personal.

• 2Solidarity

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
It's always funny when a creator of a violent game gets on a high horse about violence...

you-cant-explain-that-memegenerator-net-19619797.png

• 3Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Ryoz

<Donor>
I like Doc, but he deserved a temp ban. Trolling matchmaker teammates is a problem, so banning one of pubgs highest profile streamers is a good way to get the message out. Tweeting at all from pu was totally unnecessary - didn't look good for them at all.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Salty

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
It's a temp ban for intentionally griefing a random teammate. There's really no reasonable argument to be made here. Accidental TKs and stuff like kill-to-loot-before-blue aren't going to get you temp banned.

Delly

Trakanon Raider
After reading PU's twitter and twitlonger about getting kicked in the chest, my only question is.. how much of a pussy is this guy? Talking about violent words have consequences as he unprofessionally trolls.

He banned Doc which is fine, then he goes after Doc and the Doc responds. Now he is taking the moral high ground about his college sob story? Almost want to just uninstall this dumb shit because PU is a bitch.

• 2Solidarity

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
He even admits to being in the slick daddy club lol. So he not only knows the character he actually likes it cause he subs. I have no problem with the temp ban but she shouldn't have tweeted shit then acted like a bitch because of some RP joke about a kick to the chest and then release a sob story.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
It's a temp ban for intentionally griefing a random teammate. There's really no reasonable argument to be made here. Accidental TKs and stuff like kill-to-loot-before-blue aren't going to get you temp banned.
I've considered offing a random draw teammate just because I don't know if I can trust them. Same situation, really. Maybe the default shouldn't be that shit being automatically checked for a 3 man squad?

I don't think I should get a ban for it.

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
or they need to introduce a 3 man squad game, or hell bump it up to 5 while we are at it.

• 1Solidarity

Fadaar

That guy
Doc deserved the temp ban because it was a real dick move on his part, the random guy cooperated and hopped right out and didn't cause a fuss. PU himself needs to learn a little bit about professionalism and PR, don't go around calling out one of your top (if not THE top) streamers and then get butthurt when he fires back. Doc isn't gonna put the persona on hold just because of a temp ban, it's always full throttle. Also lol @ him streaming Destiny 2 today.

So this brings up a question -- does the game automatically ban if you KO/kill a randomly queued teammate or did PU actually manually ban him? Cause I usually duo with an old WoW guildmate and we'll queue for matches when he's sitting out boss fights, but sometimes he gets called in for a fight and I'll off him to steal his gear. I'm guessing there's no auto-ban if it's someone you queued with.

Last edited:
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
Just need to have that box not auto checkmarked and the UI designed so that you can actually read the fucking menu properly in the first place.

That menu should not be a hover over only thing. It should be permanently visible and the box needs to be the same size as the match type options.

I've joined squad games as a duo upon launching the game, not being in a party, inviting one friend and hitting play. Why are we in a squad match?

• 1Solidarity

Xevy

Log Wizard
Doc gets banned all the time for shit like this. He got banned for 'teaming' in H1 on several occasions. Ain't no thing.

xzi

Mouthbreather
TK a guy that reports you, you get banned. I'm honestly surprised it happened considering he's basically the face of PUBG on twitch lol.

But complaining that words=violence from the dev I don't understand what kind of pussy shit that is in a game about killing 99 people.

• 2Solidarity

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
What makes him the face of PUBG? I've tried to watch him once and didn't care for him at all.

• 1Solidarity