PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds

Cybsled

More vehicles/less fuck you terrain would help on the new map. Like the ruins...pretty sure there are no vehicles spawns within a km of that place. Even the new military base is sort of a fuck you vehicle wise.

If they want to keep those like that, then make them have godlike loot so it is a risk/reward to land there (good chance to get godlike loot, but balanced by higher chance of circle death.

Xevy

Log Wizard
The new map is definitely "different". Fuckton of multi story buildings, urban areas, and then huge swathes with just hills. I agree that most of the time it's either land in the shitshow and pray you get a gun or it's land some where else and not find anyone until the top 30. Vehicles handle fine, I think, but once again I think my problem with them is not the vehicles themselves but the blue zone. At a certain point you CAN'T get in fights if you're not in the safe zone. Even when idiots are trying to fight you. If you have a vehicle you're okay, but if not, you're fucked. Especially in this new map where you may have to run through a valley flanked on either side by people on plateaus. I watched a replay the other day of me and my teammate, barely making it into the blue zone after zig zagging bullets for 30 seconds. Then we get ambushed from behind by a team of 4. 200m in the blue zone. They kill us both and that team of 4 ended up being 1 guy by the time we were dead and he got in. 100% because they're idiots and decided to try and snipe from the blue with 30 people left.

The vehicles handle much better than expected and you REALLY have to fuck up to flip most of them now, save maybe the bikes and van (hippo as we call them). It forces people to stick to roads, which there are a LOT more of than in map 1. Basically it lets teams set up ambush points similar to bridge camping in map 1, which can be fun.

Also yeah, the 8x is either broken or the AK is. I DEFY some one to kill some one past 400m with an 8x AK. It's just not possible.

Cybsled

They changed the assault rifles so their rounds drop off damage wise the farther out they go. Not sure why they kept 8x compatible with the AK, since I believe they removed it from the other assault rifles.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
character position readjustment issue

giphy.gif

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
It really annoys me that the reward scheme for points is different in the different player counts. Getting 5 kills in Pochinki in squads and leaving the game with 100 points is ass

• 1Like

wat

Golden Knight of the Realm
Pretty sure half the time BP bugs out and I get nothing. It would annoy me more but with how crate prices scale it barely matters. No matter what I do I'll just end up buying 4-5 crates on sunday when the week resets, then end up hording points until the next week. I just wish their drop rates weren't complete crap. Selling crates for 70 cents on the market place isn't fun. I wanna gamble and win skins.

• 1Like

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
This new footstep sound bug is out of control and pretty game breaking. People can now run right up on you without a sound, happened to us two games in a row last night. They need to fix that ASAP.

Xevy

Log Wizard
I feel like for most purposes the M16 is the best. Fastest fire rate, lowest drop. No full auto, but you can actually manually fire it faster than any auto weapon. Otherwise I'd go M16>M4>Scar-L>AK. The AK is just absolute garbage right now unless you're single firing within 100m. Then it hits like a truck and accurately. But even at that point you're probably better off just spamming an M16. Don't even fucking TRY and auto fire an AK unless you have a compensator on. I've probably lost 4-5 BR's because I tried to full auto AK the last guy with a red dot on. If you aim belly button and spray you'll be okay, but I always start at the face for the headshot and with the AK the 3rd bullet and beyond are 2 feet above them at that point.

Sludig

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Back when I was playing you hated the Uzi, did they change it or did you finally see the light? (Back then you were a Mp5 fan)

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Back when I was playing you hated the Uzi, did they change it or did you finally see the light? (Back then you were a Mp5 fan)

I'm not sure if they changed it, but since the UMP recoil nerf I can't hit anything other than CQC. The uzi just shreds, even 3 vests if you have a Ext. Mag. It's especially good on the new map with all the urban areas.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Got first chicken dinner last night!!!!! Tmac Tmac as a witness!!!! I was also dead but whatever.

Last edited:
  • 2Like
  • 2Worf
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 4 users