PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
I'm working on a new team-killing compilation, this new replay system is really fun to mess around with.

Vimeseh

Trakanon Raider
Need to get some vid from Rock on team killing. Dude is a stone cold team head shotting assassin.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
New map is really good. Some awesome urban fighting.

• 1Solidarity

Cyni

Lord Nagafen Raider
New map is really good. Some awesome urban fighting.

Really? I can't stand it. Feels like you just sit around waiting for foot steps around your building, or you get shot by someone that found a 4x/8x while you are running around in the wide open desert.

• 1Solidarity

Xevy

Log Wizard
Replay is great. Can see some crazy shit go down.

and for some funnin'

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Cocaine Samurai

Trakanon Raider
Every time I watch a replay I see something scary. Usually someone who had started stalking me then gets killed by another player right before they can shoot me, but sometimes someone who died right outside the playzone right behind me or being saved by a bush obstructing the snipers vision on me.

Hekotat

I've got an idea for a video so I need to get some play time in with more FoH bros, post up if you want to be tea-bagged for the good of the FoH community.

• 1Worf

Cybsled

I've got an idea for a video so I need to get some play time in with more FoH bros, post up if you want to be tea-bagged for the good of the FoH community.

Wait, is this staged? You need to beat me legit in order to earn the right!

Fadaar

That guy
Leave it to a Eurofaggot to blame everyone except the ones causing the problems

• 3Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
  • 3Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Hekotat

Yea it's really fun to mess with. I've been goofing off with it alot and trying to learn Vegas. I'm still working on music/sounds to start making some fun stuff.