PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
i had no idea it was hitscan, makes alot of sense now. I never looked into it, to be honest! i barely play, just once in a while with a buddy of mine because like i said, i pretty much hate the end game where everyone just builds towers to fight out of. Not for me.

Im am honestly shock there isnt a bigger uproar about it being hitscan. I remember h1z1 tried to up the bullet speed, making it almost hitscan and people cried a bloody river over it becuase it took out the skill gap people did like about the game. lol

Dioblaire

And now my Watch has ended...
<Donor>
I love watching my deathcam and seeing the person aiming 5 to 10 ft behind me and hitting me, lol. That, or the sniper hs me but the crosshair is at my feet.

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
I love watching my deathcam and seeing the person aiming 5 to 10 ft behind me and hitting me, lol. That, or the sniper hs me but the crosshair is at my feet.
Yup.

My patience for this game has about run out.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Dioblaire

And now my Watch has ended...
<Donor>
Yup.

My patience for this game has about run out.
I'm just thankful I only wasted five bucks on it. Got an Amazon gift card for xmas and used it to knock the price down. I've had enough entertainment for five bucks.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
I'm like +$80 on the game which is kinda nice. Sold my twitch prime outfit and invested it heavily in to gamescon crates lol, I clearly have a future in day trading.

Evernothing

Bronze Baronet of the Realm

Deathcam and spectate do not show the cross hair accurately.

If you ever spectate your teammates on duo or squad you can see it in action. It frequently shows well behind where they are actually shooting for the spectator.

Fadaar

That guy
Even CoD games which are generally extremely polished and play very well have a shitty replay system. Not quite as bad as PUBG but still awful.

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
So last night two others, Hekotat Hekotat , and myself ran into a hacker.

Best way to describe the situation is that our squad was behind a very sizable burm and spread out around 25ft-30ft between us. We would pop up randomly and in different locations and eat bullets from this one player, and then took cover to heal. We were not coming up in the same place twice, but it was highly suspect to all of us.

I took a look at the video from this guy's pov, and it showed that he was cycling through all 4 of our locations as if the name plates you see in the replay mode was active in regular play.

I guess it is called ESP. Youtube link for one in action.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Mr_Bungle

Interstellar Botanist
<Gold Donor>

Best way to describe the situation is that our squad was behind a very sizable burm and spread out around 25ft-30ft between us. We would pop up randomly and in different locations and eat bullets from this one player, and then took cover to heal. We were not coming up in the same place twice, but it was highly suspect to all of us.

I took a look at the video from this guy's pov, and it showed that he was cycling through all 4 of our locations as if the name plates you see in the replay mode was active in regular play.

Ns9wS2D.gif

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Xevy

Log Wizard

It's really funny how bad that dude is with the ESP video. Motherfucker looted pants and boots. Really just kind of boosts the idea that people use hacks because they bad. A lot of them claim they just like trolling, but I think it's pretty obvious they're just shit and need something to feel better about being shit. I watched some other hacker videos and these dudes just have 0 game sense 0 micro management. I always love when you kill an obvious hacker in game because there's too many targets and they don't know how to use cover or anything and just get murdified.

• 2Like

Sludig

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I wouldn't convict someone charged with murdering a game hacker. Nothing of value lost to society = no crime amiright?

• 1Worf

lost

<Bronze Donator>
got this nice email today, used to farm wow with honorbuddy:
rktQk2Z7RryenlXXyvFxzw.png

I was thinking of getting this but are there a lot of hackers

• 1Picard

Cybsled

Would be nice if shitters who use this and other hacks can only join matches with other hackers and they have to live in their cesspool.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

Xevy

Log Wizard
New hack today. I'll post the vid later tonight. Dude got a med kit off instantly. No, I'm not retarded. I watched it in the death cam a billion times and I can check the replay. I have it on stream. Dude reloads his K98, kneels for 0.5 seconds, goes from 50% to full hp. Fucking ridiculous. Super asian name too, obviously

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Evernothing

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Two chicken dinners, two days in a row.

I've honestly only seen, I think, 2 obvious hackers in 160hrs played. Sucks that you guys are running into it so much.