PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
If we only had an FoH flag to plant.

It's really nice that you can outrun circles now as long as you put up your weapon and make a direct run to the next one. Not sure how well that works with elevation changes though.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

littles

Lord Nagafen Raider
The lamest chicken dinner so far, final 3 and then check out this kill log.
The most anticlimactic ending ever.
20170605210754_1.jpg

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
The lamest chicken dinner so far, final 3 and then check out this kill log.
The most anticlimactic ending ever.View attachment 144536
hilarious

--------------

Steam Community :: Group Announcements :: PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS

Players,

This patch will be deployed to the main servers on Thursday, June 8th, 5PM KST / 8AM UTC / 1AM PDT and is expected to take approx. 1 hour to complete.

The test server is already live!

• Server Performance
  • Improved physics engine performance on game servers.
  • Mitigated an issue with the character stopping moving when a large amount of data is sent.

• Client Performance
  • Improved client performance in the lobby.
  • Improved care package airplane rendering performance.

• Gameplay
  • Modified the "match ends in" timer from 5 minutes to 1 minute.

• Bug Fix
  • Fixed a bug that caused weapon icons at the bottom of the screen to not be shown when switching weapons after opening the inventory.
  • Fixed a bug that caused a client crash when changing the character's looks.
  • Fixed a bug that caused Freelook (Alt) not to work while the character is jumping.

Last edited:

Sludig

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I think sometimes people too much faith into these numbers. If anything could probably argue the scar is better in the stats that matter. I wish it layed out how much stat change you get from attachments. Especially stuff like m4 stock that others dont get. The aiming mods etc is the biggest thing making the AK look maybe less gooder*tm but in real world how much of a difference is it (ie a visual or explanation nice) I think I dont mind a hint more kick and aim loss given that it seems like a pretty hefty damage difference.

Hekotat

UMP and VSS > all

Got a chicken dinner with Muurloen Muurloen last night, go to 49 mins or so if it doesn't start you there automatically. Sorry for the mic volume, I'm still trying to dial that in with OBS.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
The UMP does seem insanely good. I've been sniped off by UMP shots more than any other single gun I think, and had my best kill games using it.

Xevy

Log Wizard
UMP is amazing. I use it for anyone within 100m. The VSS is merely a free scope for looking around and a free silencer to freak people out. You have to hit like 3+ headshots on a 2 helmet to kill a guy and the bullet velocity is abysmal. Literally just put a 4x and suppressor on an UMP and save the slot.

Hekotat

The VSS is amazing as a makeshift silenced SMG. I've used it many times when people didn't know I was nearby to kill people.

I think people are expecting some super awesome super secret sniper rifle, it isn't. It's a niche gun. It's my go to for a secondary if I can locate one due to how big of an advantage it provides at end game.

Let another squad get into an engagement and them get them in crossfire that they don't where it's coming from.

Cybsled

Ugh so close to 1st place. Was me and one guy left, but he had the only decent piece of cover.

Later I got a ghillie suit and m249 from a crate, but never got a chance to use it because my car got stuck and it was the 2nd to last battleground shrink and everyone lit me up lol

xzi

Mouthbreather
I've started playing like a dumb asshole in squad games and driving cars around where I know for certain where people are to have them shoot at me and have the rest of my squad murder them when they show themselves lmao. It's worked.. most of the time. Sometimes you get that one guy that gets a kar headshot though and you run yourself over.