PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I can't tell what that image is supposed to show, but Reshade is the truth. Game looks like shit without it.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
If you open them up they are split down the middle with normal vs his reshade options. His are pretty subtle compared to mine.

jeydax

Death and Taxes
I'm convinced the SKS is bugged and needs to be fixed. I shoot fine (read: ok at best) with other guns. But the SKS I could shoot a guy from 30 yards away directly in the face and it doesn't register. Shoot em in the chest? Nah, sorry. You missed that too. Such bullshit.

In other news, I'll be on for a while tonight. Tuesday Night FOH PUBG Drink Fest?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

jeydax

Death and Taxes
Wow, will this game ever be fixed?

This is the only game that I've paid for early access. The developer/people behind it seem significantly more competent at bug fixes and overall game updates than what I've seen from other games. I think it is pretty unfair to cry about bug fixes considering the game has only been in the early access phase since what, March? A couple months?

They're fixing bugs at a much better rate than a lot of other games out there. Give them time. It's not like it is completely unplayable by any stretch of the imagination.

Xevy

Log Wizard
I actually watched an Asian (Korean?) dude playing a while back and he would just use an SKS with a RED DOT and a shotgun. Now, he of course was in his most hardcore win mode so he just looted until the 2nd circle, then drove to a shack in the middle of the circle and sat there. Only killing people that came to his door or drove by. He did eventually have to move, but by that time there was 1 guy left and he killed him and won with like 5 kills. Incredibly boring, but efficient. But my point is that he was basically using the SKS as an Assault Rifle. He'd red dot shoot people within 100-200m with it at a pretty fast pace and he was really good at it. I think that's almost it's strong point is in mid range fired in the quickest possible succession. Whenever you TRY to line up a headshot it just seems to fuck you over or just not work at all.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Well my team started our roleplay mode. Assault/Assault/Medic/Sniper. First game, first win. 10 kills between us. It was pretty fun. Most of it will be in a VOD. We're doing more and our medic is streaming it, but we're just getting used to it, so it may not be that riveting yet.

Twitch.tv/Roamerkill

Xevy

Log Wizard
Here's our RP squad win, it starts a bit in, but not too much. It's from point of view of our medic, so it may be less exciting than assault or sniper, but maybe it's more exciting. The worst part is our medic is the only one who can loot energy drinks/first aids/painkillers/medkits/bandages. So at the beginning it's him just running building to building grabbing our scraps.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
I am better hammered when I play this game I found out last night.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user