PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds

gauze

Molten Core Raider
Oh ya, don’t take off that belt you start with. It’s actually 40 storage and what let’s you pickup stuff until you get a vest or backpack.

You can remove it, its forced on ingame.

Unless they somehow changed that in the new patch, I don't think they will.

I got some wildin short shorts I unboxed on my 5th or 6th? I can't let that eyesore fuck up my loading screen

unknown.png

• 1Barf
Reactions: 1 user

Ronaan

Molten Core Raider
Thanks guys, solid stuff. Yeah I've never been much of a FPS god. I mean we did our LAN sessions with HalfLife and Unreal Tournament back in the day when Win95 was the shit. I don't expect to ever be really good at this, but it's a game so I'm alright with that.

Of course I'm not Doc or whoever but it's fun watching those guys wreck and get wrecked. I'd rather watch a top level player than a scrub like myself. Plus I picked up tab-looting from them so it's the education channel for me :)

I did end up in the top20 some time with 0 kills just because I lagged behind all the action so much. Good enough.
Then I get into a jeep and start driving straight, and get headshot. Death cam shows that I was driving straight at some dude and I didn't even notice him.
The other time I'm in a house and someone comes in, chucks a grenade and goes up the stairs. So I empty half my clip into the wall, run to the stairs, hit him with 1 or 2 pistol bullets, and then I go *click* and get headshot. Again.

I should record this shit, it's hilarious how bad I am :-D

Sadly I don't have people to play with. I play EU, and I don't think anyone would want to put up with my mistakes. Peolple who play with other people usually want to win, or be "serious" about it and everything.

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
I play with Utanayan, you can't be that bad. Also EU vs NA doesn't matter much. I've grouped with someone in Austrailia without incident.

<3 Uty

Last edited:
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Got the groza for the first time last night, slaughtered like 5 people with it before getting a chicken dinner. That gun is nutso.

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
Got the groza for the first time last night, slaughtered like 5 people with it before getting a chicken dinner. That gun is nutso.

Just don't hip fire full auto. An SMG it is not.

• 1Worf

spronk

FPS noob
well all righty then
She found a dating app on her boyfriend’s phone. Then she bought a samurai sword.
With her boyfriend finally asleep, Emily Javier reached for the samurai sword she had secretly taped earlier to the side of the bed.

According to an affidavit filed by police, the room was dark, and she sparked her phone to see better. To aim better.

Below snoozed Alex Lovell. He played too many videos games, Javier would later explain to the police, and now he was cheating on her, she claimed. She knew the signs. Tinder on his phone. Scratches across his back. A girl’s hair in their shower drain. In the weak phone glow, Javier allegedly started hacking.

Alex Lovell — known as “Biggie” in his local gamer scene — is an avid player of “PlayerUnknown’s Battleground,” a multiplayer online fighting game. As he told the Oregonian/OregonLive, Lovell has been recently logging 12 to 13 hours a day playing the game. The regimen also required “exercises for his hands, wrists and shoulders and also practicing mouse moves and techniques to maximize performance,” the paper reported.

“I wasn’t a sweaty nerd, more of an Ethlete,” Lovell told the Oregonian/OregonLive.

Cybsled

Proof positive that getting melee kills in pubg is hard because of bad hit registration

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Flipboard on Flipboard -
She found a dating app on her boyfriend’s phone. Then she bought asamurai sword.

Lovell woke to his girlfriend of two years attacking him with a sword, police say. Survival instincts — mainly martial arts training and all the kung fu films he had watched — clicked in.

“I was able to wing chun my way to survival,” he told the Oregonian/OregonLive in an interview this week over Facebook messenger, referring to a Chinese martial art.

Alex Lovell — known as “Biggie” in his local gamer scene — is an avid player of “PlayerUnknown’s Battleground,” a multiplayer online fighting game. As he told the Oregonian/OregonLive, Lovell has been recently logging 12 to 13 hours a day playing the game. The regimen also required “exercises for his hands, wrists and shoulders and also practicing mouse moves and techniques to maximize performance,” the paper reported.

lulz anyone know this wing chun hero?

its such an odd story cause they dont prove that him being a gamer or playing pubg had any reason for him to get attacked, but probably added pubg in there for the publicity. tinder was the reeason + crazy.

Last edited:

Stave

Potato del Grande
well all righty then
She found a dating app on her boyfriend’s phone. Then she bought a samurai sword.
With her boyfriend finally asleep, Emily Javier reached for the samurai sword she had secretly taped earlier to the side of the bed.

According to an affidavit filed by police, the room was dark, and she sparked her phone to see better. To aim better.

Below snoozed Alex Lovell. He played too many videos games, Javier would later explain to the police, and now he was cheating on her, she claimed. She knew the signs. Tinder on his phone. Scratches across his back. A girl’s hair in their shower drain. In the weak phone glow, Javier allegedly started hacking.

“I wasn’t a sweaty nerd, more of an Ethlete,” Lovell told the Oregonian/OregonLive.

Blue hair, green hair, makes no difference. Never stick your dick in the crazy.

• 1Solidarity

Xevy

Log Wizard
Xevron's highlight bonanza! Ranked in order of best to worst:

Last few minutes of a 10 Kill AWM 8x game with a near squad Ace (I blame the angled grip!)

So people just kept coming in cars? Not shown, but literally 3 cars ran into us at Severny and jihaded us RIGHT before this:

HIGH sodium levels. He was kind of right?

And finally, when your team with all the ammo get murdered like nerds, you have to make due with 6 .556 shots, 1 smoke grenade, 2 clips of 1911 and a stun grenade of course:

Not shown: the other ~3 hours of us dying to the blue or not getting a weapon at the beginning of the game. This game is great when it's great and the most demoralizing thing in the world when it's not. Which is about 80% of the time.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Man, some days you're doing good, and other days...

not so much.

That shotgun to his vest-less chest did 20% of his health, by the way.

Xevy

Log Wizard
I analyzed that video like 20x at 0.25 speed. I missed every shot except that super meaty one and it did 20%. Now what's super awesome is that I did NOT have a choke on that shotgun. So this fucking bird-blaster of a shotgun that sprays pizza sized blasts all over the place managed to thread 10+ pellets perfectly past him and underneath his armpit as he ran up to punch me to death. Just a little consistency is all I ask.

• 1Solidarity

Stave

Potato del Grande
Downloaded PUBG Mobile on my phone yesterday. Sideloaded an apk of the Canadian test that I found. Works great. It's very very well done. Super amazing what they pulled off on phones/tablets, and controls are actually serviceable. Ended up getting a chicken dinner on only my second game. People don't know how to aim for shit yet in the mobile. Gyro aiming really helps. Definitely recommend checking this out if anyone has android.