Playstation 4

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Wish ND would come out and tell us what's going on with TLOU and any possible Uncharted compilation.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
I thought we had a Dynasty Warriors thread at some point but maybe it was mixed in with the Politics Xbox vs PS4 thread...

Anyways, this game is actually a lot better than I gave it credit for. There is a great variety of maps, aHUGEcast of characters, weapons, special abilities. Mission Objectives during maps impact storyline (hypothetical vs historical paths). Like 3 or 4 different game modes with a bunch of different stuff. All sorts of special weapons with certain requirements to collect. Seems like you could farm for a long time to get everything. The last Dynasty Warriors I probably played was back on PS2, or at least feels that old since it has been so long. Some of the maps have an enormous amount of people on screen with no FPS drops or anything.

Didn't have huge expectations but am pleasantly surprised. If it goes on sale or becomes a part of PS+ at some point it'll be a steal for great hack and slash fun.

The Metacritic score is probably right so I'm not trying oversell it.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Is it sad i cant decide between Dynasty Warriors 1000324234 and Infamous Second Son?

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
In other news, water is surprisingly wet. Writing was on the wall for Titanfall, not entirely exclusive and only appealing to FPS fans makes it really limited.

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
In other news, water is surprisingly wet. Writing was on the wall for Titanfall, not entirely exclusive and only appealing to FPS fans makes it really limited.
That's the thing with Titanfall. It ONLY appealed to FPS fans being multiplayer only. Assuming I had an XBone, I wouldn't have bought the game. While I enjoy the occasional FPS game (like COD or Halo), I play them for the solo campaigns and, maybe, dabble in the MP portion a bit. There's a lot of people out there like me and that means that Titanfall wasn't the XBone savior that XBros were hoping it to be.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Saw a whole bunch of PS4s for sale in a Target the other day. First time I've seen one in the store since it launched.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Not too shocking, Amazon's been keeping a pretty steady stock of them recently - looks like supply is finally matching demand on them now. (I've got a feeling come Xmas 2014 though, you'll see them be sparse for a while again though)

Szlia

I am in the same boat as Angelwatch: I can play the occasional FPS if it has some original ideas or if it is a solid piece of eye candy, but I have very little interest in multiplayer so I would never buy a MP only game.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I'm waiting until it's free. Everything I've read is very mixed on it.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Having played it, I'd wait. Still had fun playing it though