Playstation 4

CaughtCross

Vyemm Raider
Finally pulled the trigger on a PS4 for myself. Anyone know if amazon requires signatures for these still? Got in January that I flipped and it needed a signature for delivery.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Must depend on location and/or carrier. I didn't need to sign for mine at a house in December. Was just waiting on the doorstep. (I do use SMS notifications though so it didn't sit long)

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Finally pulled the trigger on a PS4 for myself. Anyone know if amazon requires signatures for these still? Got in January that I flipped and it needed a signature for delivery.
They dropped mine at my door on release day. No signature.

mixtilplix

Lord Nagafen Raider
It's happening.

https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwo...-us/home/games

rrr_img_64405.jpg

Saladus

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Fuck yes to that news! I've been dying to play it with all the hype I've heard about it.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I want to get it but fuck the $60 price tag.. if they're going to do this with all their PS3 re-masters then they can fuck right off. I already have it on PS3.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I want to get it but fuck the $60 price tag.. if they're going to do this with all their PS3 re-masters then they can fuck right off. I already have it on PS3.
I was just looking at rebuying it recently, and even retail for new copies it's been holding pretty steady at $40+ for a new copy as of last month or so - I think I saw one vendor in the high thirties and all the rest at $40-60. Depending on how soon it comes out and how long retailers keep the price so damn high, it might actually be pretty much on point with the game + season pass....

No one's seen a release date for it though I take it, right? Not seeing any on quick searches.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Nice! I'll probably buy it on PS4. I borrowed the original PS3 one.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Real winners have both - that aside i require more Destiny and Division coveage - nothing else matters.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Real winners have both - that aside i require more Destiny and Division coveage - nothing else matters.
How does making one good purchase decision and one shitty purchase decision maker you a winner? Winners didn't make a mistake.