Playstation 4

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
PS-AS could have been such an amazing game if it had more of everything it did have and not two Cole's.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I haven't played twisted metal since the first one on the original playstation. I wonder what all has changed.

Flipmode

EQOA Refugee
The Gamestop trade in deal lasts until July 13th I believe, so you have a little time! Better hurry!

Also, Vaclav, I'm shamed by your gaming list in your new signature. I've played 2 games total on my PS3, and your's is like massive long, and all the these 100 percents! You are a true gaming bro!
Gamestops website said the deal expired June 15. Did they extend it?

Pagan

Lord Nagafen Raider
And in just a couple clicks, there I was.....straight from the website.

Trade Up and Get More!
Valid 6/2/14 - 7/13/14

50% Extra Credit When You Trade Any System Towards a New PS4 or Xbox One.

spronk

FPS noob
the 50% bonus is still there however the $100/150 minimum value expired 6/15, so you are almost certainly going to get less today than 3 days ago

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Shit the $150 deal expired? I was bringing back two Xbox 360's and a PS3 in my luggage next weekend to take advantage of the higher trade-in value. I guess I just got a ton of extra room!!

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
So I'm late to the PS3 party, and just got a Ps3. It looks like the Xim3 is discontinued? Do I just have to wait now for the Xim4, or it looks like Amazon sellers have Xim3's still for sale? Any better place to get a xim3 so I can partake in some of the keyboard/mouse action?

Fadaar

That guy
So I'm late to the PS3 party, and just got a Ps3. It looks like the Xim3 is discontinued? Do I just have to wait now for the Xim4, or it looks like Amazon sellers have Xim3's still for sale? Any better place to get a xim3 so I can partake in some of the keyboard/mouse action?
Xim Edge was actually the last one made, I think. Could be wrong but it's the one I bought. Prices are fuckin' ridiculous on Amazon for it though, I forget what I got mine for but I'm pretty sure it was under or right around $100. There's a bunch for sale on Ebay.

Edit: Yeah, it was retailed at $90 and I bought it straight from them however it's discontinued now.XIM EDGE (DISCONTINUED).

Another edit:XIM4 First Look: Mouse and keyboard gaming on Xbox One - YouTubevideo for the Xim4. I actually like the ability to use phone/tablet to change settings. Really hope it comes out before Destiny.

Crone

Xim Edge was actually the last one made, I think. Could be wrong but it's the one I bought. Prices are fuckin' ridiculous on Amazon for it though, I forget what I got mine for but I'm pretty sure it was under or right around $100. There's a bunch for sale on Ebay.

Edit: Yeah, it was retailed at $90 and I bought it straight from them however it's discontinued now.XIM EDGE (DISCONTINUED).
Ok so the Xim Edge is what I'm going to be looking for. Good to know. You are right, Amazon prices are out of control. Will look at Ebay.

Winning bidder currently on one for $91. Looks pretty legit, and with all the free games coming with my PS Plus membership, I won't feel terrible playing the FPS's.
smile.png

DoctorSpooge_sl

shitlord
[QUOTE"tracking")

There's at least one or two people I've seen floating around on here with better PS3 trophy lists than mine though including one with trophy % before I "pruned" my partials.[/QUOTE]

How do you prune partials?

Vaclav

[QUOTE"tracking")

There's at least one or two people I've seen floating around on here with better PS3 trophy lists than mine though including one with trophy % before I "pruned" my partials.
How do you prune partials?[/QUOTE]

Thought I said earlier - but on PS4 it's under Settings -> Privacy Settings - supposedly there's a means on PS3 as well, but I'm not sure where, only done it on PS4.

PSNProfiles will mark your profile with an H if someone follows it to indicate you've got Hidden Trophies though. (And dock you levels - I'm actually level 17 I think?)

Flipmode

EQOA Refugee
And in just a couple clicks, there I was.....straight from the website.

Trade Up and Get More!
Valid 6/2/14 - 7/13/14

50% Extra Credit When You Trade Any System Towards a New PS4 or Xbox One.
Yeah they were only advertising $104 for the 360 with this new deal. Not the $150 of the previous one. But thanks for the sarcasm.

Pagan

Lord Nagafen Raider
Yeah they were only advertising $104 for the 360 with this new deal. Not the $150 of the previous one. But thanks for the sarcasm.
Thanks for making a point, I am still confused. As the promotional price they show with a * is only showing a 30% by the disclaimer at the bottom.

*30% Extra In-Store Credit: Not valid toward cash trades.

Crone

Am I still missing something? When the other deal was going which I believe was only on the PS4 it was still $104 + 50% = $152 trade in (Xbox360). That cost for a trade-in did not change.
Or are they saying the $104 is the trade in value with the 50% already included?
$104 is also only the big 320gb Slim model Xbox. You'll get much less if you have the common 4gb version, or any of the ones older than that. If you have one of the latest ones, sure, it might be a decent deal, at least it's getting up to the price someone on Craigslist would pay you.

Crone

FYI , Best Buy will pay $71 last I checked for a Xbox 360 Slim 4gb with power cord/brick, and 2 controllers in good condition. Might use that as a point of reference as well.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Don't see how Gamestop could run that deal much longer anyways - when I traded my PS3 in on Saturday they had 2 PS4's left. Friday, they had 19. Seemed to be the case at all of the local Gamestops. Great fuckin' deal, thanks again for posting it.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
They offered me 40$ for my launch 360 pro (20gb hdd, no hdmi), not counting the 50% bonus. The 250gb hdd I have for it is worth more lol, but probably still gonna do it seeing as how I haven't turned my 360 on in years.