Playstation 4

sebur

Bronze Squire
NP Nola, your name is the nickname for where I live so figured I would help lol. Not sure if you did that on purpose or not or if it is for the city. Playstation now certainly looks interesting but the implementation will be the killer.

Nola

Trakanon Raider
NP Nola, your name is the nickname for where I live so figured I would help lol. Not sure if you did that on purpose or not or if it is for the city. Playstation now certainly looks interesting but the implementation will be the killer.
I'm from Louisiana, been living here most of my life. Hopefully I can in before the closed beta to at least try it out. I know the servers will be slammed.

spronk

FPS noob
betas been running a few months now, a few keys got handed out at e3. the game list live right now is absolutely horrendous and hopefully its just a way for them to test out platform compatibility, because if it launches with shit like this no one will even talk about this. Here's the current beta list, you've probably never even heard of most of these ps3 games

it does go into full open beta for everyone end of july, so can test it out yourself then. will be $2-20 per game, basically a rental fee, no news on whether there will be a subscription option

All Zombies Must Die
Ben 10 Omniverse
Big Sky Infinity
Choplifter HD
Dead Island Riptide
Eat Lead: The Return of Matt Hazard
Hunter?s Trophy 2 ? America
Legasista
Mercury Hg
MX vs ATV: Alive
Sniper Ghost Warrior 2
Oddworld: Stranger?s Wrath HD
Overlord: Raising Hell
Pacific Rim
PixelJunk Eden
Papa & Yo
Poker Night 2
Rocketbirds: Hardboiled Chicken
Tales from Space: About a Blob
Way of the Samurai 3

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
That gamestop deal was/is amazing. Took a 4 year old ps3 in with 2 controllers and Fifa 14/Dark Souls and got $200 off my PS4. Thanks for the heads up! $220 out the door.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
That gamestop deal was/is amazing. Took a 4 year old ps3 in with 2 controllers and Fifa 14/Dark Souls and got $200 off my PS4. Thanks for the heads up! $220 out the door.
Dark Souls/Soccer does sound interesting - is the Dark Souls part the riots in the stands?

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Remember when all those kids were bitching that GTA5 didn't launch with PS4? Actually I was probably one of them

spronk

FPS noob
R7z7sbL.jpg

xbone and presumably pc (??) version too, fuckers still probably wont include all the DLCs

Vaclav

Hopefully they include the DLC this time - instant buy for me if they do, instant ignore if they don't.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
It seems like every game I load up on PS3 is now being ported to PS4.....

Tomb Raider... GTA5... TLOU... Mass effect trilogy.

I'm just going to stop playing games.

Crone

the ME Trilogy, if it's anything like the PC bundle they had last Christmas does come with some DLC, but it's far from all of them. Hopefully they change it.

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
Some of the DLC, particularly in ME2, is pretty much essential to fully understand the story (like the Shadow Broker DLC and the Reaper prelude one).

With that being said, having the full trilogy on my PS4 is a pretty tempting proposition.

Vaclav

the ME Trilogy, if it's anything like the PC bundle they had last Christmas does come with some DLC, but it's far from all of them. Hopefully they change it.
PS3 Mass Trilogy had literally ZERO DLC included with it - there's a precedent to worry they won't.

There was a pretty big outcry about it and shitty sales as a result though, so hopefully they wise up - I still haven't done the ME3 DLC besides the Prothean guy one - which is like $40 alone.

Crone

Curious how you guys feel about all these re-releases for the Ps4? It's pretty easy to pick money grabs out of the MS court, but typically Sony has been pretty good about not doing just straight money grabs.

But this cherry picking great titles, and re-selling for $60? Sounds cheap as all hell, and pretty annoying. They won't make the whole system backwards compatible for whatever reason. Technical stuff, I get it. It can't be done, but if you do want the better graphics, hey, let's go ahead, and charge you all over again? GFY!

spronk

FPS noob
i pirate the fuck out of all bioware games now and feel no regrets or remorse, fuck them for swtor and their retarded bioware points and GOTY editions not including DLCs

i will pirate DA:I and will stroke my darth malgus statue while i play

I don't mind the re-release stuff since i never played any PS3 games, and its mostly third parties (Ubisoft, EA, etc) doing it. TLOU is the first Sony first party remaster afaik. The games also drop in price fast, like Tomb Raider is $30-40 everywhere now which is a pretty good price i think. But remasters should include all DLCs, MP maps, online connectivity, etc and not the bullshit EA tends to do.

also more PS4 games means a good chance some good games getting up on PS+, remember starting next month it will be 2 new PS4 games rotating every 30 days so need bigger library.

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
PS3 Mass Trilogy had literally ZERO DLC included with it - there's a precedent to worry they won't.

There was a pretty big outcry about it and shitty sales as a result though, so hopefully they wise up - I still haven't done the ME3 DLC besides the Prothean guy one - which is like $40 alone.
Think your confused. The Xbox version came with dick but the ps3 had all but pinnacle station (ME1) and all the dlc for ME3.

Never did any ME3 dlc so it's inclusion is about the only way I would double dip. That ME3 mp on ps4 though? FUCK. YES.

Vaclav

Most of the ME2 and ME1 DLC (minus Pinnacle Station because of them losing the data supposedly) you mean, but those were never sold on PS3 before - previous copies already included those. (They never released a version of ME1 or ME2 on PS3 without them)

It didn't include:
ME2 - Arrival
ME3 - From Ashes, Leviathan, Omega, Citadel, Genesis 2

(plus tons of "buying power" DLC that I skipped - only counted content + Genesis 2 because the comic is handy for experience alternate versions without full replays)

Mass Effect Trilogy - Mass Effect Wiki - Mass Effect, Mass Effect 2, Mass Effect 3, walkthroughs and more.

It is literally the same as buying each one in the store individually at the base version with none of the DLC sold in the PSN store - any that are sold in the PSN store with the exception of the ME3 Online Pass aren't included.