Playstation 5

Ramar

Lord Nagafen Raider
I got the delay email, but FedEx still shows it scheduled for delivery tomorrow (no status updates on the Walmart website).

a_skeleton_06

<Banned>
My order was from Target, no email yet but checked the order and says Preparing to Ship - Esimated by 11/18. On one hand, feels bad man if it's a week out but at least it's coming I guess.

Amycus

Lord Nagafen Raider
My order was from Target, no email yet but checked the order and says Preparing to Ship - Esimated by 11/18. On, one hand, feels bad man if it's a week out but at least it's coming I guess.
Mine is from Target as well. I got an email today saying it had been shipped and would arrive 11/18.
However, it shipped from Indianapolis, and I live in Louisville, KY. Literally 2 hours away. If it takes a fucking week.....

sakkath

Trakanon Raider
20201112_112718.jpg

In hand!

• 3Like
  • 2Mother of God
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 5 users

Singh'sSpot

Blackwing Lair Raider
With a copy of Spiderman in hand, it's like Sony knew the game wasn't gonna sell well cause who the fuck is Miles? So bundle it with the PS5, like Sewer Shark with the SegaCD.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
With a copy of Spiderman in hand, it's like Sony knew the game wasn't gonna sell well cause who the fuck is Miles? So bundle it with the PS5, like Sewer Shark with the SegaCD.
Holy shit that brings back some memories... Sewer Shark.... that game was hard as fuck!!

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
"The YouTuber has seemingly been having issues with the console constantly re-building the database, particularly as he used external drives to store and run some games while testing it."

so a problem that won't affect 99.9% of the userbase. User error claim inc.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Got the fedex thing going and it looks like mine has shipped, but showing as Friday delivery. Thanks Obama

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

xKALECx

Golden Knight of the Realm
Just get the "please try again in a few minutes...we will keep adding to inventory" message when trying to add to cart.

Synj

Dystopian Dreamer
<Gold Donor>
Got a GameStop bundle that originally promised delivery by 11/30, just got an email it will be here Saturday the 14th.

Also, I just realized we have a Friday the 13th in 2020? Fuck.