Playstation 5

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
One of these days i'll force myself to shell out 70+ bucks for a game to actually play on this system I just bought. Never played the first Spider Man so the deluxe edition is probably totally worth the price, but between being a cheapskate and my enormous backlog of amazing games on PC i'm having a hard time convincing myself to pull the trigger.
There isnt one game that I say to myself to go buy either of the systems.

Spiderman - Press xxyxbab, you just beat the game. Cue in cut scene press x you win. Where the fuck is the next gen HALO, where is something? There is nothing. I want want to lose, I want stuff to be a challenge,

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
So kinda deep dove this shit. Long story short I've been able to obtain 3 consoles in the last 24 hours. Gonna flip them. Seems like they go for $1k to pleebs on ebay. Prob will keep doing this if I can score 2-3 a day.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
So kinda deep dove this shit. Long story short I've been able to obtain 3 consoles in the last 24 hours. Gonna flip them. Seems like they go for $1k to pleebs on ebay. Prob will keep doing this if I can score 2-3 a day.
Where you having the most success scoring them?

• 1Thoughts & Prayers
Reactions: 1 user

CaughtCross

Vyemm Raider
There is no way you went from "turning down pre-ordering one" post last night to getting 3 since then. You really are a giant bullshitter.

• 2Like
  • 1Moron
Reactions: 2 users

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>

There is no way you went from "turning down pre-ordering one" post last night to getting 3 since then. You really are a giant bullshitter.

Wrote a program that crawls webpages looking for in stock and auto populates checkout. Actually have 6 EC2's running it non-stop lawl.. Also scored one locally. Hurrdurrrrr.

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Gamestop is kinda funky. Doing it manually is a pita since their website is super buggy. When it's in stock it'll say "preorder" but you click it and it says "please wait while we update inventory".

So said fuck it and wrote a program to do it for me. Was clicking that button manually for 15 minutes yesterday.

spronk

FPS noob

did keg take over your account?

offerup is better than ebay btw for ps5/x, ebay is better for 3080/CPU

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
did keg take over your account?

offerup is better than ebay btw for ps5/x, ebay is better for 3080/CPU
Man i dunno, fuck offerup, bad experience in past. Maybe I'll try craigslist

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Xbox series x is SO MUCH BETTER
tbs interrogate GIF by Angie Tribeca