Playstation 5

spronk

FPS noob
  • PS5 Sales Hit Over 8.6M Units With $3.8B in Revenue
  • PlayStation sold 3,520,000 PS5 units more than Xbox sold its X/S series consoles;
  • PlayStation 5 revenue is 89.42% higher compared to Xbox’s X/S revenue;
  • Cumulatively, PS5 and Xbox X/S consoles generated a revenue of $5.92 billion.

I have the new red dual sense controller, FF7-R Intergrade (PS5 exclusive, Yuffie DLC) and Ratchet and Clank arriving this week from gamestop. R&C is G2L though, you can trade it back in within 48 hours for $69.99 credit.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Nester

Vyemm Raider
In case anyone cares. PS4 sold 7 mil units in the first 6 months.

That being said its a very different world now than back in 2014

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
I don’t really care about release prices, I can always just wait a bit and get it $15 bucks cheaper. They couldn’t stay $60 forever. Fuck I remember $70 games in the mid 90s, N64 and SNES had some. What I hate is the Nintendo model of ancient games staying $60. It’s five year later and sales have tanked, put that shit on sale. Fucking dumb I can buy physical from Walmart or Target for 15-20% cheaper than directly from your digital store.

SNES Secret of Mana $90 baby! My mother had a conniption over that one.

• 3Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
SNES Secret of Mana $90 baby! My mother had a conniption over that one.
I remember my mom flipping out when we went to buy Phantasy Star 2 for Genesis. Shit was like 100 bucks. "Too late, sucker! You promised."

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Friend bought a ps5 and is going to play Spiderman on a 720p plasma. I told him I was going to go make fun of him so here I am.

• 11Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 12 users

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Dragon Warrior was $80 in 1989
Then it was free in 1990. That was such a great giveaway.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Friend bought a ps5 and is going to play Spiderman on a 720p plasma. I told him I was going to go make fun of him so here I am.
Tell him I’m making fun of him too. 4K TVs cost less than a ps5 now, wtf is that idiot doing?

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Nester

Vyemm Raider
Cheap 4k TV's are just that. Cheap.

1080p Plasma can in some case be better than a budget 4k TV.

720 Plasma? doubt it but 1080p Plasma was the TITS.

My old man still rocks his from 15 years ago. Looks great when i turn on the game when i visit the folks.
I think he paid 5k back in the day for the 50 inch lol.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Ill take one of those Cheap 4K tvs all day long. LOL, my wife bought a $250 RCA Roku 50" 4K tv just this past fall (someone posted the deal on her facebook or whatever) for our bedroom and let me tell you picture is superb, sound is superb, for $250? You can go fuck your $5K tvs lol.

Although seeing some of those OLED TVs in costco and they do look great, but just like all things, wait a few years and that shit will be $500.

BTW those old plasmas burned in like a mo fo. My brother still has one in his bedroom and even watching news for a while the ticker bar at the bottom burns in. No thanks.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Cheap 4k TV's are just that. Cheap.

1080p Plasma can in some case be better than a budget 4k TV.

720 Plasma? doubt it but 1080p Plasma was the TITS.

My old man still rocks his from 15 years ago. Looks great when i turn on the game when i visit the folks.
I think he paid 5k back in the day for the 50 inch lol.
We just got rid of a Samsung 50” plasma 1080 that was expensive (not 5k haha) when we bought it and while it was really awesome at the time it just didn’t compare to even our current cheap 4K’s. Our mid range 4K’s absolutely blew it away.

spronk

FPS noob
  • 1Worf

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
That's retarded. The Resistance series has been pretty good.

• 1Like

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Dang it, I just finished the game. It was good, but it isn't worth replaying like Dark Souls games are. It just isn't that deep of a game. I just bought Ghosts about a week ago. I'm afraid the same thing is going to happen. I would really love to experience what they could do with raytracing in an already beautiful game.

• 1Solidarity

spronk

FPS noob
i don't think there are any plans to upgrade Ghosts of Tsushima for now, they are apparently working on Ghosts 2.

I plat'd the game on my PS5 and it runs fantastic, smooth 60 fps everywhere and I'm not sure a PS5 version would really do anything. load times are crazy fast.

MrHolland420

KRA! KRA!
<Silver Donator>
Honestly, $70 dollars seems fair for games like Dark Souls, The Witcher, God of War: Ragnorok, really any sony exclusive. Mortal Shell, no way in hell would it be at that price point. Oh and get ready, I am saving everything except necessities and buying the fuck out of every Elden ring game and going to sell it for $200 basic edition. Already have the bot programmed.
KRA!

P.S. If you have a PS5 you don't want anymore or can find one, hit me up. No dumbass prices, please; or fuck me and sell for massive profit, doesn't matter to me either way.

MrHolland420

KRA! KRA!
<Silver Donator>
  • PS5 Sales Hit Over 8.6M Units With $3.8B in Revenue
  • PlayStation sold 3,520,000 PS5 units more than Xbox sold its X/S series consoles;
  • PlayStation 5 revenue is 89.42% higher compared to Xbox’s X/S revenue;
  • Cumulatively, PS5 and Xbox X/S consoles generated a revenue of $5.92 billion.

I have the new red dual sense controller, FF7-R Intergrade (PS5 exclusive, Yuffie DLC) and Ratchet and Clank arriving this week from gamestop. R&C is G2L though, you can trade it back in within 48 hours for $69.99 credit.
Stop posting and play some damn PS5, if you want to keep posting, I'll take the PS5 off ya.