Playstation 5

spronk

FPS noob
thats only for the situations where you have 7 years of PS+ and 0 of PSNow. In that case, if you want to upgrade to PS+ Premium (tier 3) they would want you to pay a crazy fee to keep your 7 years, they are really foggy on conversion rates and shit. Or you can just stick to 7 years of PS+ Basic (tier 1) and nothing at all changes for you. It is likely you won't be able to just buy 1 month of PS+ Premium and then dip back to PS+ Basic, Sony seems pretty shitty at moving back and forth between tiers.

If you were semi-smart and currently have years of PS+, you just need to activate 1-2 months of PSNow and then you will have years of PS+ Premium (tier 3) converted automatically. Any combo of PS+ and PSNow will convert you to PS+ Premium for whichever of the two is longest.

So for example I have 6 years of PS+ remaining and 2 years of PSNow, and I will convert to 6 years of PS+ Premium on june 13th (USA release) because of the PSNow. I could have just had one month of PSNow and it would be exactly the same. If i had 0 months of PSNow I would be sorta fucked though.

tl;dr if you have anything more than 1 year of PS+ RIGHT now you either need to be cool with never getting PS+ Premium OR you need to get your hands on 1 month of PSNow asap.

spronk

FPS noob

Didn't they make this impossible until the launch of the new retarded shit?

you can get it from Sony rewards if you have been a member a while, dunno if you can buy a 1 month sub on PS Store. probably not, dont think you can get it anywhere in retail stores

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
thats only for the situations where you have 7 years of PS+ and 0 of PSNow. In that case, if you want to upgrade to PS+ Premium (tier 3) they would want you to pay a crazy fee to keep your 7 years, they are really foggy on conversion rates and shit. Or you can just stick to 7 years of PS+ Basic (tier 1) and nothing at all changes for you. It is likely you won't be able to just buy 1 month of PS+ Premium and then dip back to PS+ Basic, Sony seems pretty shitty at moving back and forth between tiers.

If you were semi-smart and currently have years of PS+, you just need to activate 1-2 months of PSNow and then you will have years of PS+ Premium (tier 3) converted automatically. Any combo of PS+ and PSNow will convert you to PS+ Premium for whichever of the two is longest.

So for example I have 6 years of PS+ remaining and 2 years of PSNow, and I will convert to 6 years of PS+ Premium on june 13th (USA release) because of the PSNow. I could have just had one month of PSNow and it would be exactly the same. If i had 0 months of PSNow I would be sorta fucked though.

tl;dr if you have anything more than 1 year of PS+ RIGHT now you either need to be cool with never getting PS+ Premium OR you need to get your hands on 1 month of PSNow asap.

What's wild is they're clawing back discounts. If you bought PS+ on sale at Amazon, Best Buy, Newegg, etc they're charging you more to upgrade to the higher tiers. This is going to be a PR shitstorm and affects far more than anyone account stacking. It will say on your account now 'PlayStation Plus 12-Month Subscription -33% off' - the discount wasn't visible before.

They have a couple weeks to clean this up, we'll see soon what path they take.

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'm pretty fucking pissed that a sub is required to play single player games. That bullshit exists for PC games too and I actively avoid them.

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
I'm pretty fucking pissed that a sub is required to play single player games. That bullshit exists for PC games too and I actively avoid them.

I'll pay 14.99 a month for a shitty EQ TLE experience, but there's some mental block where I just cannot and will not ever spend subscription money on a console.

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Looks like Sony's read the room, users reporting different pricing now.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Szlia

Is someone at Sony really in love with Twisted Metal or is that an IP that actually makes money and that people are interested in ? I know I am not.

lgarthy

<Silver Donator>
She's a white redhead in the source material, so 100% she will be a black tranny in the show/movie.
Rumors say Rose Leslie-- a little old for the role, but still kinda hot and feral.

1653590349175.png

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Rose is definitely the first I would think of but ya she is perhaps a bit to old now