Playstation 5

spronk

FPS noob
sony finally comes out and gives some FAQs on PS+. If you have no sub right now you can redeem up to 1 year of PSNow or PS+. PSNow will convert to PS+ Premium (tier 3). PS+ will convert to PS+ (tier 1). If you have both whichever is longer will be the new end date. You cannot stack any more than 1 year of PS+ or PSNow until the new tiers launch. Once it does launch, any old codes you have will redeem at a conversion rate: 50% going from old stuff to PS+ Premium (tier 3) or 100% if going from old stuff to PS+ regular (tier 1)

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Don't feel like I missed out on a single thing by not trying to stack ahead of time. Base version still stupidly overpriced when all I want is cloud saves, "extra/premium" versions just look like the same shitty old PS Now and a terrible Gamepass knockoff created by retards.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Kovaks

Mr. Poopybutthole
Don't feel like I missed out on a single thing by not trying to stack ahead of time. Base version still stupidly overpriced when all I want is cloud saves, "extra/premium" versions just look like the same shitty old PS Now and a terrible Gamepass knockoff created by retards.
I grabbed one year of now for premium, we will see how much i use it, I have Enough disks to keep me busy but it will save me having to buy returnable, spiderman and death stranding. If it turns out awesome I'll keep going if not I'll drop down to basic after the year

bolok

Trakanon Raider
The LG OLED C1 (which I have) from last year also uses HDMI 2.1. It's pretty high-end though. It's also a tremendous TV (any LG C series is), highly recommended.
VRR works on the LG's all the way back to C9 now, which is pretty nice.

Kovaks

Mr. Poopybutthole
Have they announced what games are going to be on the higher tier version yet?
These are the only ones they have confirmed so far

• Death Stranding
  • God of War (2018)
  • Marvel’s Spider-Man
  • Marvel’s Spider-Man: Miles Morales
  • Mortal Kombat 11
  • Returnal

spronk

FPS noob
if you're like me and signed up for PSNow recently in prep for the conversion, here is a list of all games leaving PSNow in May. didn't really see anything that interesting but i don't know much about smaller games

wouldn't mind playing MGS4 but i'm hoping at some point in the next few years they remaster MGS1-4

Grizzlebeard

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Serious question, has anyone discovered another game that requires you to use the, "Blow on the joystick" function?

I have to wonder how much cheaper it'd have been to buy a new one without this dumb feature.

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
Serious question, has anyone discovered another game that requires you to use the, "Blow on the joystick" function?

I have to wonder how much cheaper it'd have been to buy a new one without this dumb feature.

I don't imagine that required any additional hardware, it's just using the built in mic.

spronk

FPS noob

games you will get with PS+ Premium

PlayStation Studios Games:
  • Alienation | Housemarque, PS4
  • Bloodborne | FromSoftware, PS4
  • Concrete Genie | Pixelopus, PS4
  • Days Gone | Bend Studio, PS4
  • Dead Nation Apocalypse Edition | Housemarque, PS4
  • Death Stranding and Death Stranding Director's Cut | Kojima Productions, PS4/PS5
  • Demon's Souls | Bluepoint Games, PS5
  • Destruction AllStars | Lucid Games, PS5
  • Everybody's Golf | Japan Studio, PS4
  • Ghost Of Tsushima Director's Cut | Sucker Punch, PS4/ PS5
  • God of War | Santa Monica Studio, PS4
  • Gravity Rush 2 | Japan Studio, PS4
  • Gravity Rush Remastered | Japan Studio, PS4
  • Horizon Zero Dawn | Guerrilla Games, PS4
  • Infamous First Light | Sucker Punch, PS4
  • Infamous Second Son | Sucker Punch, PS4
  • Knack | Japan Studio, PS4
  • LittleBigPlanet 3 | Sumo Digital, PS4
  • LocoRoco Remastered | Japan Studio, PS4
  • LocoRoco 2 Remastered | Japan Studio, PS4
  • Marvel's Spider-Man | Insomniac Games, PS4
  • Marvel's Spider-Man: Miles Morales | Insomniac Games, PS4/PS5
  • Matterfall |Housemarque, PS4
  • MediEvil | Other Ocean, PS4
  • Patapon Remastered | Japan Studio, PS4
  • Patapon 2 Remastered | Japan Studio, PS4
  • Resogun | Housemarque, PS4
  • Returnal | Housemarque, PS5
  • Shadow of the Colossus | Japan Studio, PS4
  • Tearaway Unfolded |Media Molecule, PS4
  • The Last Guardian | Japan Studio, PS4
  • The Last of Us Remastered | Naughty Dog, PS4
  • The Last of Us: Left Behind | Naughty Dog, PS4
  • Until Dawn | Supermassive Games, PS4
  • Uncharted The Nathan Drake Collection |Naughty Dog, PS4
  • Uncharted 4: A Thief's End | Naughty Dog, PS4
  • Uncharted: The Lost Legacy | Naughty Dog, PS4
  • WipEout Omega Collection | Clever Beans & Creative Vault Studios, PS4
Classic Games Catalog – Original PlayStation and PSP

PlayStation Studios
Ape Escape | Japan Studio, Original Playstation
Hot Shots Golf | Japan Studio, Original Playstation
I.Q. Intelligent Qube | Japan Studio, Original PlayStation
Jumping Flash! | Japan Studio, Original PlayStation
Syphon Filter | Bend Studio, Original PlayStation
Super Stardust Portable | Housemarque, PSP
Third Party Partners

Mr. Driller | Bandai Namco Entertainment Inc., Original PlayStation
Tekken 2 | Bandai Namco Entertainment Inc., Original PlayStation
Worms World Party | Team 17, Original PlayStation
Worms Armageddon | Team17, Original PlayStation

Third Party-Partners
  • Ashen | Annapurna Interactive,PS4
  • Assassin's Creed Valhalla*** | Ubisoft, PS4/PS5
  • Batman: Arkham Knight | WB Games, PS4
  • Celeste | Maddy Makes Games, PS4
  • Cities: Skylines | Paradox Interactive, PS4
  • Control: Ultimate Edition | 505 Games, PS4/PS5
  • Dead Cells| Motion Twin, PS4
  • Far Cry 3 Remaster*** | Ubisoft, PS4
  • Far Cry 4*** | Ubisoft, PS4
  • Final Fantasy XV Royal Edition | Square Enix Co. LTD, PS4
  • For Honor*** | Ubisoft, PS4
  • Hollow Knight | Team Cherry, PS4
  • Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy| Square Enix Co. LTD., PS4/PS5
  • Mortal Kombat 11 | WB Games, PS4/PS5
  • Narutoshippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 | Bandai Namco Entertainment Inc., PS4
  • NBA 2K22 | 2K Games, PS4/PS5
  • Outer Wilds | Annapurna Interactive, PS4
  • Red Dead Redemption 2 | Rockstar Games, PS4
  • Resident Evil | Capcom Co., Ltd, PS4
  • Soulcalibur VI | Bandai Namco Entertainment Inc., PS4
  • South Park: The Fractured but Whole*** | Ubisoft, PS4
  • The Artful Escape | Annapurna Interactive, PS4/PS5
  • The Crew 2*** | Ubisoft, PS4
  • Tom Clancy's The Division*** | Ubisoft, PS4

Ubisoft+ Classics will also be part of the service and give access to a few old ubisoft games, Ubisoft+ (premium) will require a sub and give you new games

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
The U+ stuff is confusing, because Ubisoft+ and Ubisoft+ Classics sound like 2 different subscriptions to me the way it's worded, or 2 diffferent press releases they condensed into one maybe? Valhalla is the latest AC game, don't see why it would be part of a 'classics' subscription. Seems like unnecessary or confusing branding on it. WIth Sony's PS+ setup I'd have thought classics might be a PS Now channel, while Ubisoft+ would be closer to what's on PC.

Looks like they're calling one sub classic to make it clear there's another sub for day 1 releases?

Ubisoft+ will come to PlayStation in the future, bringing access to more than 100 titles, additional content packs, and rewards to the platform. The subscription service is currently available on PC, Stadia, and Amazon Luna, offering players day-one releases, classic games, and premium editions, and ultimately will be available on PlayStation and Xbox.

Ubisoft also revealed that beginning May 24, it will launch a new Ubisoft+ subscription for PlayStation Plus called Ubisoft+ Classics. Ubisoft+ Classics on PlayStation is a curated selection of popular games, including top-selling Assassin’s Creed Valhalla, The Division, and For Honor, as well as beloved classic games like Child of Light, Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon, Watch Dogs, Werewolves Within, and more. The Ubisoft+ Classics catalogue for PlayStation Plus will launch with 27 titles and will grow to 50 by the end of 2022 – check out the full list of Day 1 games below:

• Assassin’s Creed Valhalla
  • For Honor
  • The Crew 2
  • Child of Light
  • Eagle Flight
  • Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon
  • Far Cry 3 Remaster
  • Far Cry 4
  • Legendary Fishing
  • Risk: Urban Assault
  • South Park: The Fractured but Whole
  • South Park: The Stick of Truth
  • Space Junkies
  • Star Trek: Bridge Crew
  • Starlink: Battle for Atlas
  • STEEP
  • The Crew
  • The Division
  • Trackmania Turbo
  • Transference
  • Trials Fusion
  • Trials of the Blood Dragon Game
  • Trials Rising
  • Valiant Hearts: The Great War
  • Watch Dogs
  • Werewolves Within
  • ZOMBI
“With Ubisoft+ Classics, we’re providing PlayStation players with another way to enjoy Ubisoft games on their consoles,” said Chris Early, Ubisoft’s senior vice president of partnerships. “This is just the beginning, as we will ultimately make Ubisoft+ available to PlayStation owners as we continue to build our vision and provide players with more options to access their favorite games, wherever they are.”

Ubisoft+ Classics will launch bundled with the PlayStation Plus Extra or PlayStation Plus Premium subscription tiers on May 24 in Asia (June 2 in Japan), June 13 in North and South America, and June 23 in Europe. For more details, visit www.playstation.com/Plus. To learn more about some of the games available on Ubisoft+ Classics, check out The Crew 2’s newest season, a look inside Far Cry’s villains, or Ubisoft’s strange history of cat boats.

spronk

FPS noob
yeah Ubisoft+ is $15/mo and gives you full access to all ubisoft games, ultimate editions of the games where appropriate (all DLCs). But you pay $15/mo for it and when you unsub you can't play any of them. I believe Ubisoft+ is cross platform so if you sub on your PS5 for example you could also play on your PC and Xbox, and recent Ubisoft games support cross platform cloud saves.

Ubisoft+ Classics is a new tier, nowhere seen before, that is only for PS+ Extra/Premium members and gives you base games (the 27 listed above) no DLCs "free" as part of your existing PS+ Extra/Premium sub. As long as you stay subbed to PS+ you will be able to play those games.

To give a concrete example, Assassins Creed Valhalla Ragnarok launched this year as a $40 expac for AC Valhalla. Ubisoft+ will have access to it, but Ubisoft+ Classics will NOT. Rainbow 6 Extraction is another thats exactly the same, launched this year.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Man, remember when there wasn’t 9 tiers of subscription services for literally everything?

• 2Like
  • 2Truth!
Reactions: 3 users

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
Man, remember when there wasn’t 9 tiers of subscription services for literally everything?

I'm not seeing that you have a current subscription to FoH Bro Opinions. Would you like to sign up for Gold Tier now? This would afford you 3 reactions per post, and up to 2 quote responses to your posts. Only $14.95/mo.

**disclaimer** FoH Bro Opinions is not responsible for the quality of responses. If you get Ossoi and Mist, that's just how it goes.

• 5Worf
  • 1Rustled
Reactions: 5 users

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
I'm not seeing that you have a current subscription to FoH Bro Opinions. Would you like to sign up for Gold Tier now? This would afford you 3 reactions per post, and up to 2 quote responses to your posts. Only $14.95/mo.

**disclaimer** FoH Bro Opinions is not responsible for the quality of responses. If you get Ossoi and Mist, that's just how it goes.

lol who pays for a game forum?

• 1Seriously?
Reactions: 1 user

spronk

FPS noob
new ps5 sku bundle coming that includes HFW, $550 for disc / $450 for digital i think. not up yet but should go online and probably be in stores too. will probably be $500 around black friday

Brad2770

Are they still barring those that have purchased one already from PSDirect from getting a second?

spronk

FPS noob
i guess some of the remaster stuff they are doing with PS1 classic games for the PS+ relaunch in June will have trophies (PS1 games had no trophies). i dunno i dont give a shit

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
i guess some of the remaster stuff they are doing with PS1 classic games for the PS+ relaunch in June will have trophies (PS1 games had no trophies). i dunno i dont give a shit

I'm a completionist and arguably the target audience for such an effort and I also don't give a shit lol

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user