Playstation 5

Janx

<Silver Donator>
I'd even be ok with 2 player coop + 2 pawns but 4 players would make me
jizz in my pants GIF

Janx

<Silver Donator>
*Lets watch this Marathon thing* Everyone has pronouns and its going to be a PVP extraction shooter *Fuck this gay earth*.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

spronk

FPS noob
just watched, yeah mostly a snooze fest for me. just started fast forwarding through all the indie crap. FF16 and Dragons Dogma 2 and Spidey look great at least

i did like alan wake 2 and assassins creed mirage but zero interest in buying that at msrp at launch, can just wait until they fix all the launch issues and buy at 75% off

Droigan

Trakanon Raider
Actual question. What's with the constant color scheme of neon pink and bright/neon blue in games these days? I first remember the color scheme being in focus of Rage 2, maybe some games before that too, but now it seems rare not to have those colors in some way or form. Spiderman 2 even uses them as the blinking feature for button prompts.

joz123

Potato del Grande
Actual question. What's with the constant color scheme of neon pink and bright/neon blue in games these days? I first remember the color scheme being in focus of Rage 2, maybe some games before that too, but now it seems rare not to have those colors in some way or form. Spiderman 2 even uses them as the blinking feature for button prompts.
Easy to see.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Finally started playing Ratchet and Clank and holy shit, I’m blown away by the visuals. This is the first game I’ve ever heard my son commented on the graphics too, he keeps saying how insane everything looks.

• 3Like

Kajiimagi

<Gold Donor>
Finally started playing Ratchet and Clank and holy shit, I’m blown away by the visuals. This is the first game I’ve ever heard my son commented on the graphics too, he keeps saying how insane everything looks.
What are those, like mario/jumping type games? I've never played any of them.

• 1WTF

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Demon's Souls remake if you're interested, and Ghost of Tsushima if you haven't played it yet for PS4.

PS5 is also backwards compatible and there's games that can be upgraded from their PS4 versions if you have some sitting on your shelf you haven't touched yet.
DS remake going well enough, downed like 6 bosses so far. REALLY wish I played it before Elden Ring because it feels bad in spots. I keep hoping for new move sets but no a big sword swings like a big sword etc. Currently using the great club but I just want a strength weapon I can poke and slam with like the Fume sword from DS 3. Also some of these short cuts and lack of them can fuck right off.

So far having the most fun with Ratchet and Clank but I am a fan and have beaten a few of them over the years. The weapon upgrade paths and pacing always keeps me playing until the end.

Got a few hours into Returnal seems like it has legs but just a fuck ton of mechanics I don't understand yet.

I have like 40 hours into Ghost of Tsushima on PS4 but haven't beat it yet, need to get back to that one.

• 3Like

spronk

FPS noob
crazy deal two 4TB gen 4 NVMEs for $300

i'm happy with my 2TB so no reason to upgrade but i could swap my PC and ps5 drives with these and be king of SSD storage

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Looks like now it's been nerfed down to a deal for the 2TB drives. Booo.

Tried to get in a couple times the 4TB restocked w/ no luck.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
  • 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

spronk

FPS noob

looks like someone did some graffiti on your ps5

if you have a costco around you some have been clearancing out some of the older bundles, $500 for a ps5 + 2 controllers + headset + $100 psn

• 1Barf