Playstation 5

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Yup. She’s gone from it and it moved studios.

Funny how the "we just want everyone to be excellent to each other" crowd loves calling other people "neckbeards" and "incels" all the time.

Getting people to be excellent to each other sounds like a worthy objective and I think my generation was already really good at it in the late 2000's and early 2010's before the Woke co-opted it and turned it into "get everyone to be excellent to each other at gun point"

• 4Like
  • 2Picard
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 6 users

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Feel like maybe expectations got the best of everyone for this presentation so far.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
At least the best Metal Gear Solid game of all time is being remade. Might get a PS5 for it.

1684960700800.png

Droigan

Trakanon Raider
Dragons Dogma 2 being playable was great. Looks way further along than I thought it was. Since they didn't show any launch date I don't expect it this year, but a next year title for sure.

Rest of this, except the Metal Gear tease has been awful though. Hopefully Jeff paid them a lot of money to feature the big games on his show.

Probably ends on Spiderman.

Where is Bluepoint!?

Randin

Trakanon Raider
Spider-Man, Alan Wake, and Dragon's Dogma? I'm pretty happy with this. Phantom Blade and Towers of Aghasba also looked pretty interesting.