Playstation 5

Drajakur

Molten Core Raider
This is the most dickmagnet console launch generation in history. Just tell me how much it is and when the fuck to buy it. Enough with all the cucking already.

• 4Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Hopefully they have an elegant way to move games you're currently playing to the fast storage and let us hook up an external drive. That way I can keep things like ESO and RDR2 on the external storage, because they are gigantic, and only move them to the fast drive when I feel like playing them regularly.

Is your external not a ssd? It helps a lot with load times and such on ps4. It won’t be as fast as the ps5 internal but at least for the ps4 it was worth buying.

Grizzlebeard

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'm leaning towards taking a go fuck yourself stance with Sony. Register for a chance to be invited to pre-order... If you have a US shipping address.

Lodi

Blackwing Lair Raider
1598513502850.png

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
At first I was pretty excited for this generation but the closer we get the more certain I am, that I won't be buying either anytime soon and revisit the idea of a purchase in a year or two.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
I'm mostly looking at this getting something that will (at some point) play my PS4 games without sounding like a rocket heading to orbit during non-cutscenes. I just have the regular ol' PS4 that was released almost a decade ago; skipped the pro because I was PC gaming like a madman at the time. Now I have a really good front room setup and dropping money on a pro now seems like a bad investment with the Hentai 5 right around the corner.

Rhanyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
Hmm any difference with digital except no drive?

Unless they came out and said something I haven't seen, the only difference is not having the drive. Seems like they are taking the upfront hit on hardware knowing they will get it back on you only buying direct from their online store. Won't be able to dip into second hand games if that's something you do on the regular. I'll probably go digital, I'm already paying full price day one for something I know I absolutely want, or I'm buying it on a super sale, and never do I see the middle. If that price point is true, and it doesn't wind up being some PS5s dumb down version.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Hmm any difference with digital except no drive?
The Digital and Blu-Ray are exactly the same, except the Digital is just that. It has NO physical media capabilities, outside of like... USB. But no disc drive. I wonder if you could get away with a USB blu-ray drive for it? Realistically, it seems that the regular one will be for people that don't plan on installing and uninstalling games at whim. It'll be more... play this one until you're done then delete it and play another. Oh, and you can't use it as a blu-ray player. It'll be a Netflix machine only.